For Chad Johnson, a weekend confrontation with his wife has led to repercussions beyond a misdemeanor charge and NFL unemployment.
The Bears released running back Alvester Alexander Tuesday and replaced him with running back Lorenzo Booker, who agreed to a one-year contract.
HBO announced Tuesday that the Dolphins would be the newest subject of its popular reality series documenting NFL training camps.
Marshall was beset by the allegation shortly after he was acquired by Chicago from the Miami Dolphins. The Bears said they knew about the incident but went ahead a trade to acquire the wide receiver.
According to a report, newly-acquired wide receiver Brandon Marshall will not face legal charges from the night club incident which took place days before Marshall was traded to the Bears.
Let’s just say Brandon Marshall is happy Jay Cutler is his new quarterback.
Still, one NFL expert thinks that in the NFL, talent will always outweigh character.
The problem, according to one Bears expert, is the long list of off-the-field issues that come with Marshall.
The day after the Bears acquired wide receiver Brandon Marshall from the Miami Dolphins, reports have surfaced that he “slugged” a woman at a New York nightclub.
The crying game in Indianapolis is over. It’s time for Peyton Manning to move on.
Toub interviewed for the head coaching job with the Miami Dolphins, but will stay with the Bears instead. His contract with the Bears expired at the end of the season.
A person familiar with the decision says Jeff Fisher has accepted an offer to coach the St. Louis Rams.
The son of Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin has gone missing in Oshkosh, Wis.
Bears special teams coordinator Dave Toub will interview with the Dolphins for their vacant head-coaching position.
Brees set the NFL mark for yards passing in a season, breaking a record that Dan Marino had held for nearly three decades, and New Orleans clinched the NFC South title with a 45-16 victory over the Falcons on Monday night.
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 15 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut game of the week, and my “juggernot lame of the weak”.
Tony Sparano has been fired as coach of the Miami Dolphins, the third dismissal of an NFL coach in the past two weeks.
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 14 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut game of the week, and my “juggernot lame of the weak.”
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 11 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut games of the week, and my “juggernot lames of the weak.”
It’s taken nine weeks to get two primetime games actually worth watching. Outside of those two match-ups, there aren’t many compelling games. Nevertheless, here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 9 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut games of the week, and my juggernot lames of the weak”
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!