Alex Rios hit a tie breaking, two-run homer off Felix Hernandez in the sixth inning and the Chicago White Sox beat the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Saturday.
The U.S. Justice Department has been conducting an investigation into the interrogation practices at the Chicago Police Department, and “60 Minutes” is about to break the story wide open.
Four men who were cleared last year of the 1994 rape and murder of a woman in the Englewood neighborhood have filed a lawsuit claiming they were framed by police.
I thought nothing of Humber through the first three innings, taking note only of Paul Konerko’s apparent agelessness, and Erik Karros repeatedly saying “Brent Moral.”
Prosecutors have dropped charges against four men in a 1994 Chicago murder case.
Michael Saunders and Harold Richardson left Cook County jail after being released on bond by a judge. The men had been convicted for the 1994 murder of 30-year-old Nina Glover on Chicago’s South Side.
A Cook County judge has ordered a new trial for four men who had been convicted of raping and strangling a prostitute in Englewood 17 years ago.
A Cook County judge will decide Wednesday afternoon whether to throw out the convictions of four men for a rape and murder that occurred 17 years ago.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!