This time, Notre Dame made sure Denard Robinson and Michigan had no shot at a last-minute victory.
Michigan State Police are still trying to identify a woman who was murdered and left on the side of a road 20 years ago this month.
A family from San Francisco is furious, after their young daughter was stranded for hours at O’Hare International Airport as she flew alone to a camp in Michigan.
As of midday Thursday, a Michigan couple promoting awareness of postpartum depression were 41 miles into their swim across Lake Michigan.
Dr. Donald Liu, a Chicago surgeon who devoted his life to saving the lives of children, died Sunday as he tried to rescue two young boys in Lake Michigan.
A Chicago woman on a rowing mission says she won’t be deterred by a sexual attack on her over the weekend in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
July is National Blueberry Month! What better way to celebrate this momentous event than taking the family out on a day trip to pick some berries? Here are a few farms within a day’s driving distance that will let you pick their berries and take them home to make blueberry pie, blueberry jam, blueberry muffins, or to just enjoy alone.
A popular restaurant and bar in New Buffalo, Mich., was badly damaged after a fire erupted while patrons were dining inside.
Across the lake this Fourth of July weekend, the State of Michigan is using some ear-catching messages to reach men who might drink and drive during the Fourth-of-July weekend.
U.S. Olympian Dathan Ritzenhein will be racing in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon this fall after he returns from the London Olympics, the Marathon announced Tuesday.
A Detroit area pizza chain is honoring each of the five Great Lakes in pizza form – and their efforts will benefit a Chicago-based environmental group.
Instead of working on the economy the GOP has focused on denying women access to health care.
NATO protesters, including Occupy Chicago members, briefly shut down the Michigan Avenue bridge and slowed traffic around the Loop in an impromptu march following a peaceful rally held by a nurse’s union at Daley Plaza this afternoon.
Lake Forest-based Solo Cup Co. has been acquired in a $1 billion deal with a Michigan-based food container firm.
Ohio shot 51.2 percent and held Michigan to 40.7 percent shooting, including 7 for 23 from 3-point range, typically the Wolverines’ comfort zone.
Illinois (17-13, 6-11) closed to within 40-39 with just over 15 minutes left. But the Illini missed three chances to tie the game or take a lead.
Political analyst Stephen Caliendo says Mitt Romney’s victory in the Republican primary in Michigan was essentially a tie in terms of delegate allotment.
The U.S. Supreme Court has decided not to order the closure of locks on the Sanitary and Ship Canal to keep the Asian carp out of the Great Lakes.
An Amtrak train heading to Chicago hit a truck and derailed Wednesday morning in southeast Michigan.
Evan Smotrycz had 20 points and 10 rebounds, and Tim Hardaway Jr. added a soaring dunk during a decisive run in the second half to lead No. 20 Michigan to a 77-66 win over Bradley on Thursday night.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!