The aging middle linebacker could hit the market next week when free agency starts, but the Bears might be looking to lock him up before that happens.
According to Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio, NFL teams are still wondering if Te’o is indeed gay and they want to know the answer.
If you’ve listened to Bears general manager Phil Emery speak, you know he doesn’t exactly come across as a gambling man.
One day after NBC’s Mike Florio told The McNeil and Spiegel Show that NFL player should not leave their team to be with their wives during child birth, the editor of Pro Football Talk has changed his mind on the issue.
Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show today and said he wouldn’t agree with Tillman’s decision to sit out.
It’s been nearly a week since the Jay Cutler drama began after the Packers game, but the fallout is still coming.
The Bears have a chance to put the Packers 0-2 to start the season after they finished 2011 with a record of 15-1.
Though new reports appear to exonerate Marshall, Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk said a suspension could still come even if Marshall is criminally innocent.
Jackson is by far the best wide out available, but one NFL expert isn’t so sure he’s the right guy for the Bears.
With the deadline rapidly approaching for the Bears to either sign or franchise tag Matt Forte, a decision could be coming soon.
Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to discuss some of the Bears’ needs this offseason.
Add Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio to the list of people who don’t understand what the Bears are doing.
After missing four games with a knee injury, Bears running back Matt Forte said he feels completely recovered and will play in the Pro Bowl if he is cleared.
After the Bears’ 13-10 overtime loss to the Broncos on Sunday, linebacker Brian Urlacher had some interesting comments about the Broncos signal caller.
Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to break down the game.
One NFL expert said there is no way the Jaguars would want Martz.
With the Bears fighting the Lions for a wildcard playoff spot, Thursday’s Lions-Packers match up has interesting implications.
Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk joined The McNeil and Speigel Show today to break down the NFL.
Florio even suggested if the Packers secure the No. 1 seed in the playoffs and the Bears take the No. 6 seed, he could see the Bears heading to Green Bay and taking down the Packers in the NFC Championship game.
The Bears have the option of using the franchise tag on Matt Forte for the next two season, ultimately getting six seasons out of Forte for minimal cost.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.706
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.517
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!