Free Agent linebacker Brian Urlacher is in talks to join NFC North rival Minnesota Vikings, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune.
The Bears may appear to be going nowhere, but that doesn’t mean Lovie Smith is headed anywhere.
In the wake of a report from The Score’s Mike Mulligan that Brain Urlacher traveled to Europe to have an injection-based procedure on his left knee, the Bears middle linebacker wasn’t admitting anything to local reporters.
Brian Urlacher spent the offseason seeking an injection-based cure for his left knee injury in Europe, sources tell The Score’s Mike Mulligan.
Jeremy Bates is new to the Bears, but he’s totally at home in training camp. The team’s new quarterbacks coach can measure his life in yard markers, tackling dummies and two-a-day practices.
Somewhere on his to-do list, between picking up the dry cleaning and packing extra wool socks, new Bears general manager Phil Emery can cross off one item right now. Forget about cleaning house. Maybe next spring for that one.
University of Pittsburgh offensive coordinator Bob Bostad is expected to be named Bears offensive line coach Thursday morning.
If you closed your eyes and listened to Ted Phillips and George McCaskey talk about Jerry Angelo on Tuesday afternoon you might think you were at a retirement party listening to toasts for a beloved company man.
The Bears margin for error this season was always microscopic. Now it’s that way in game plans, too.
Is Caleb Hanie devoid of doubt? Can he step in for Jay Cutler and help win a minimum three of the final six games, probably all the Bears need for a playoff appearance?
Super Bowl runs are like great comedy. It all comes down to timing.
Now that Lovie Smith has exacted sweet revenge on bookmakers and prognosticators bold enough to make his team an eight-point underdog in Philadelphia, it’s time for the Bears to wreak vengeance on the upstart Lions, a team foolish enough to beat the Bears by 11 points a mere month ago.
Bears coach Lovie Smith was talking about defensive linemen Tuesday when he said something offensive coordinator Mike Martz ought to write down 50 times on a chalkboard, or better yet, cast in stone.
Since an excerpt of Jeff Pearlman’s new book, “Sweetness: The Enigmatic Life of Walter Payton,” was published in Sports Illustrated Wednesday, the author has come under fire for writing details many believe are no one’s business.
Mike Mulligan answers your Bears questions after yesterday’s loss to the Packers.
670 The Score’s Mike Mulligan caught up with former Bears captain Olin Kreutz for an exclusive interview after the Saints 30-13 win Sunday.
Mike Mulligan answers your questions about the Bears Week 1 win over the Atlanta Falcons!
Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz could conceivably walk if he doesn’t get a raise, according to a published report.
The jury might still be out on the Bears in 2010, but former Dallas Cowboys QB and current FOX NFL Commentator, Troy Aikman feels like there is reason to be optimistic. Aikman joined The Score’s […]
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!