Last night at his annual pre-GRAMMY party, Clive Davis honored his friend, Whitney Houston. The music exec, whose new book about his career, The Soundtrack of My Life, comes out February 19, played a rarely […]
Capricorn, the stars get it, sometimes you feel like you’re comin’ up a few inches short. It’s natural. You shouldn’t let these fears bother you, particularly when you’re in a relationship with Sagittarius, who will seize any inadequacy festering inside your psyche and use it to bludgeon your soul to a shapeless, disgusting pulp. Imagine bad mayonaise resting sluggishly in a jar. That will be your soul, Capricorn.
A catchy new music video has just been released on YouTube, and it’s earning praise from educators.
Walter Jacobson’s “Perspective” takes the teen star’s handlers to task for videos that may negatively influence young fans.
- Some People You Should Know: The Melodeers
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security Guard
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate Leader
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA Station
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV Stolen
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking Lot
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013