The Chicago Wolves saw their Calder Cup playoff hopes dashed as they fell to the Milwaukee Admirals 2-0 in an Amtrak Rivalry contest Saturday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves and Milwaukee Admirals exchanged goals for much of their intense Amtrak Rivalry game on Saturday night, but Milwaukee registered back-to-back scores in the third period to claim a 4-3 win at Allstate Arena.
Milwaukee produced a pair of power-play goals in the second period to fuel a 4-1 victory over the Chicago Wolves Sunday afternoon in an Amtrak Rivalry game at Allstate Arena.
Two third-period goals by the Milwaukee Admirals proved too much for the Chicago Wolves to handle as they fell to their division rivals 4-3 Thursday night at the Bradley Center.
Left wing Brett Sterling scored two goals and handed out one assist as the Chicago Wolves snapped a three-game losing streak with a 5-3 win Tuesday night over the Milwaukee Admirals at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves tied the score late in the third, but Milwaukee grabbed the overtime winner to earn the extra point in a 2-1 Amtrak Rivalry contest Saturday night before 15,719 fans at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves fell behind 1-0 midway through the first period, but rattled off four straight goals en route to a 5-2 victory over the Milwaukee Admirals in an Amtrak Rivalry contest Wednesday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves couldn’t muster any firepower and were shut out 6-0 by the Milwaukee Admirals in an Amtrak Rivalry game Saturday night at the Bradley Center.
The Chicago Wolves scored two first-period goals and hung on for a 2-1 Amtrak Rivalry win over the Milwaukee Admirals Friday night at the Bradley Center.
The Chicago Wolves used two second-period goals to earn a 2-1 Amtrak Rivalry victory over the Milwaukee Admirals Friday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves saw their three-game winning streak snapped with a 4-2 Amtrak Rivalry loss to the Milwaukee Admirals Wednesday night at the Bradley Center.
Chicago Wolves right wing Darren Haydar became the 22nd player in American Hockey League history to record 700 career points and the Wolves snapped a five-game winless streak with a 4-2 Amtrak Rivalry win over the Milwaukee Admirals Saturday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves rattled off the first five goals of the game and held on for a 6-3 win over the Milwaukee Admirals in an Amtrak Rivalry matchup Friday night at the Bradley Center.
The Chicago Wolves scored first, but the Milwaukee Admirals bagged the final two goals of the game as the Wolves fell 2-1 in an Amtrak Rivalry contest Friday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves broke a 1-1 tie with five straight goals, picking up an eventual win in an Amtrak Rivalry matchup against the Milwaukee Admirals at the Bradley Center Friday night.
The Chicago Wolves offense ignited for five goals and goaltender Drew MacIntyre shut the door the rest of the way to help the Wolves to a 5-1 victory over the Milwaukee Admirals before a crowd of 8,523 at the Allstate Arena Saturday night.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!