According to the Sun-Times’ Michael Sneed, a marriage between the 34-year-old linebacker and the Vikings is in the works.
The Vikings released punter Chris Kluwe on Monday, bringing an end to his colorful and outspoken eight-year stay in Minnesota.
In 2012, the NFC North was the only division in football with three double-digit win teams. On the surface, every team sensibly addressed need positions. However, there are always surprises, both good and bad, and expectations unmet, but in some instances exceeded.
The 2013 NFL Draft will take place this week, so let’s take a look at which holes each team in the NFC North needs to fill to have a successful draft.
The Bears are not going to ignore the offensive line in the draft, but they don’t have to use their first-round pick on a blocker.
Days after his official departure from the Bears, the team he spent his first 13 NFL seasons with, linebacker Brian Urlacher said he has options.
Free agency got off to a roaring start and the movement made by the Bears coupled with their performance on Draft Day will determine whether head coach Marc Trestman has a winning hand to play once training camp begins in the summer.
Free Agent linebacker Brian Urlacher is in talks to join NFC North rival Minnesota Vikings, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune.
Percy Harvin is on his way to Seattle to join the Seahawks.
Next season will be the Minnesota Vikings’ last in the 31-year-old Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, and fans of the purple and gold can look forward to blue lips and red cheeks as they shiver through two seasons of old-school outdoor football.
After leading the Minnesota Vikings to a surprising playoff berth last season, coach Leslie Frazier had a contract option picked up for 2014.
The Wild-Card weekend represented some of the worst playoff football seen in many years.
There’s a mix of new and old, as three rookie quarterbacks make their playoff debut, while legendary linebacker Ray Lewis announced this will be his last “ride.” Here’s how I think this weekend’s action will play out.
It has been a magical year for rookies across the NFL, specifically on the offensive side of the ball. With all the love for Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin, III though, there is just as beastly of offensive rookie that it’s time we start recognizing.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson’s remarkable comeback season now has a magic number to punctuate it. Peterson became the seventh player to rush for 2,000 yards in a season, plowing through the Green Bay Packers […]
Adrian Peterson came within 9 yards of Eric Dickerson’s rushing record on Sunday, finishing with 199 yards and powering the Minnesota Vikings into the playoffs, 37-34 over Green Bay.
The NFL’s plan of making Week 17 significant by scheduling 16 divisional games worked precisely as designed. The AFC is all set, with only the top four seeds to be determined. In the NFC, the East division title and the No. 6 seed are up for grabs. Here’s how I think the regular season finale will play out.
If Vikings running back Adrian Peterson thought he’d easily tip toe into the history books this Sunday against the Packers, he clearly hasn’t spoken with Clay Matthews.
The Bears have another must-win game next week against the Lions, and head coach Lovie Smith is hoping two of the team’s best players will recover from injuries in time to be on the field in Detroit.
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder and ESPN reporter Samantha Steele have tied the knot.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.328
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.526
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!