The Bears’ best chance of getting the help they need most likely rests in the hands of the Baltimore Ravens, who host the New York Giants Sunday.
It’s officially crunch time in the NFL, and Week 15 is chock-full of crucial games with playoff implications. Four current playoff teams in the NFC square off and there’s a potential Super Bowl preview in Foxboro. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
During the Bears’ loss to the Vikings last Sunday, quarterback Jay Cutler was mic’d up, and the result was pretty entertaining.
Following the Bears’ loss to the Vikings on Sunday, their fourth loss in five games, the boys were fired up on the Doug & OB Post Game show on 670 The Score.
What once looked so promising, a 7-1 record and a high-flying defense, has now turned bleak.
With a crushing divisional loss to the Vikings on Sunday, the Bears (8-5) have now dropped four of their last five games and continue to struggle to find any type of consistency on offense.
Adam Hoge grades the Bears following the their fourth loss in their last five games.
Adrian Peterson rushed for 154 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Vikings to a win over the Bears.
Here are Jeff Joniak’s “Keys to the Game” for the Bears as they take on the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Soldier Field.
It’s the second game against the Vikings in three weeks and most our experts from 670 The Score, CBS2 and WBBM Newsradio 780 & 105.9 FM think the Bears will lost this time.
Brian Urlacher knew it was coming, but there was still some hope the league would give him some leniency.
The Minnesota Vikings have placed ailing wide receiver Percy Harvin on injured reserve.
Brian Urlacher’s hamstring injury, suffered in the Bears’ overtime loss to the Seahawks on Sunday, could keep the aging middle linebacker from playing this Sunday against the Vikings.
James Starks had Green Bay’s first rushing touchdown in almost two months, Morgan Burnett picked off Christian Ponder twice and the Packers overcame a monster day by Adrian Peterson for a 23-14 victory Sunday over the Minnesota Vikings.
Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher has been fined $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle Sunday on Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune.
When the Bears re-match the Vikings in Minnesota on Dec. 9, one former NFLer says the Bears need to get back at the All-Pro defensive end.
Tillman suffered the injury in the second quarter of Sunday’s 28-10 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
Time offers the opportunity for perspective, so I thought it would be a good idea to wait each week to give my thoughts on the Bears game. The idea being that 24 hours allows for me to watch the game over and talk to a few more people. Hence, “The 24 Blog.”
After yesterday’s 28-10 over Minnesota, Bears legends Doug Buffone and Ed O’Bradovich were on point as they took your calls.
Check out these photos from the Bears win over the Vikings!
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- RT @Millennium_Park: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole … 2 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDCASE: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole htt… 2 hours ago