Derrick Rose had 23 points and 10 assists in three quarters and the Chicago Bulls blew out the Minnesota Timberwolves 108-91 on Wednesday night.
Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Ohio State, Penn State and Wisconsin: This is the Big Ten, on ice.
Adam Hoge is live in Indianapolis with live coverage of the Big Ten Tournament.
The weather is nothing short of miserable in Chicago, but the situation is even worse for some of our Midwestern neighbors.
The Bears-Vikings game will be played in Minneapolis, but the exact location is still uncertain.
You know how offensive coordinators can get too “cute” with their play calling when they are already having success? That’s basically what Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany has done since announcing Nebraska would join the conference, allowing for a Big Ten Championship Game to be born.
Notorious daughter of ex-Minn. AG, who was once arrested for a highly-publicized alleged altercation with Chicago police outside a nightclub, hanged herself inside her Michigan Avenue residence.
The Big Ten released it’s new logo and the names for it’s two divisions, today. The addition of Nebraska, next year, will allow for the conference to have two divisions and a championship game.
The month of November was a VERY good month to the Chicago Bears. The 31-26 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles yesterday at Soldier Field capped off an undefeated (4-0) month for Chicago.
Train supporters in Wisconsin are not the only ones hoping Gov.-elect Scott Walker changes his mind to kill the proposed rail link between Madison and Milwaukee.
Adam Hoge takes a look ahead at this week’s Big Ten football action.
Most Illini fans were pleasantly surprised by the team’s 5-3 start. But with back-to-back loses, Ron Zook is beginning to hear the criticism.
What a weird weekend in college football. I still don’t know what to say about the Illinois-Michigan game. There are a lot of high scoring football games where you just give credit to the offenses for making plays, but this wasn’t one of those.
For the second week in a row, Iowa City was home to another unexpected turn in the Big Ten title race. The Hawkeyes beating Michigan State was not necessarily surprising, but the way in which they dominated the Spartans in every facet of the game certainly was.
Mark Dantonio has done a brilliant job in the midst of suffering a mild heart attack in September. His assistants arguably did an even better job in his absence. But Thursday, Dantonio made a horrible and disturbing decision to reinstate defensive back Chris L. Rucker the same day he was released from jail.
By Adam Hoge – The Big Ten title race took a dramatic turn Saturday when Wisconsin went into Iowa and came away with a win. That, along with Michigan State’s comeback in Evanston, were the […]
Ohio State may have lost to Wisconsin and seen their national championship hopes vanish before their eyes, but they know that there is much left to play for.
A Minnesota man who forced his wife to work as a prostitute in several states, including Illinois, will spend two years in prison after pleaded guilty to pandering on Monday.
By DAVE CAMPBELL, AP Sports Writer MINNEAPOLIS (AP) Dan Persa passed for 309 yards and two touchdowns and ran for 99 yards to make up for two red-zone turnovers, leading Northwestern’s rally past Minnesota Saturday […]
By DAVE CAMPBELL, AP Sports Writer MINNEAPOLIS (AP) Minnesota’s raw defense has had a rough start to the season. Dan Persa and the Northwestern Wildcats don’t figure to provide any relief. Northwestern’s forgettable days in […]
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!