A teenage girl has been missing for more than a week from her South Side Bridgeport neighborhood home.
Police have issued a missing persons alert for a 16-year-old Lawndale neighborhood girl who was last seen two weeks ago.
A 15-year-old girl who was last seen outside a South Side high school on Halloween has been located and is now back home with her family, police said on Saturday.
Police are looking for a 12-year-old girl who was reported missing after she left one of the sites established by the Chicago Public Schools to provide activities for students during the teachers’ strike.
Police say a missing 6-year-old girl from Calumet Park is safe – and her biological, non-custodial mother is under arrest.
Police are searching for a 6-year-old girl whose non-custodial mother took her for a walk in Calumet Park and never returned.
Police are asking for the public’s help to find a teenage girl, missing since last Thursday on the South Side.
An 11-year-old girl has died after divers pulled her out of a pond near a school in Bolingbrook on Tuesday.
A 15-year-old North Side girl who went missing after attending a party Friday night has been found safe, police said.
A 12-year-old west suburban girl reported missing by her mother on Tuesday has been returned home safely, police said Wednesday.
Chicago police are looking for a 12-year old girl who never returned from school on the Northwest Side yesterday.
Police are searching for a missing 16-year-old girl from the Brighton Park neighborhood and they say she may have traveled to Wisconsin.
Police were searching for a 14-year-old girl who went missing on Sunday and might be with another girl who also was reported missing.
Police were asking for the public’s help in searching for a 15-year-old girl who never showed up for school on Friday.
CHICAGO (CBS) — Police have issued an alert for a 14-year-old Near Northwest Side girl last seen more than a week ago. Karla Cruz is reported missing from the 1800 block of North Kedvale, according […]
A 48-year-old man was in custody on Monday, charged with kidnapping after he allegedly took his 4-year-old niece without her parents’ permission in downstate Mount Carmel over the weekend and was then found in downtown Chicago Monday afternoon.
Police are searching for a 14-year-old girl who has been missing from her South Side home for nearly a week.
Police are looking for a 15-year-old girl last seen Sunday morning leaving her northwest suburban Maine Township home.
Police are looking for a 9-year-old girl, last seen at her West Side grammar school Tuesday.
Police are looking for a 17-year-old girl who has been missing for nearly a month from the Bronzeville neighborhood.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!