The DuPage County Coroner has identified the skeletal remains found in a wooded area in west suburban Woodridge last month as that of a man who has been missing for more than six years.
A man who disappeared from a North Side rehabilitation center on Thursday has been located.
Authorities have located the body of a man who was last seen on Sunday walking home from a party.
Authorities pulled a car out of the river about noon that matches a vehicle Michael Jansson was last seen in.
Friends of Vance Chidera Nwankwo planned a vigil at 9 tonight at the scene of where his body was found, at Penny and Bartlett roads.
Police are searching for a missing elderly man with Alzheimer’s disease who went missing from his Bridgeport neighborhood home Saturday.
Family members of an Illinois man who went missing 34 years ago will finally lay his remains to rest.
An 84-year-old man suffering from Alzheimer’s disease has been missing since Sunday from the Near West Side.
An elderly man suffering from Alzheimer’s disease went missing Sunday from his Irving Park neighborhood home on the North Side.
Officials confirmed the body of a man found Tuesday morning in a Cook County forest preserve is that of a missing Oak Lawn man whose car, wallet and cell phone were found Sunday at the preserve.
The family of a John Doe who went unidentified for several months is now suing the Cook county Medical Examiner’s office.
Police are searching for a man who disappeared after hopping off a pontoon boat to go swimming in Gages Lake in the far north suburbs.
Police dogs were brought out Tuesday to search a west suburban forest preserve for a 59-year old Chicago man who has been missing since late last week.
All’s well that ends well for a far north suburban man and his dog.
Police in Skokie are seeking help from the public to solve the case of a man missing since August.
An autopsy is planned for a man whose body was pulled from a lake near Fox Lake over the weekend, after he was reported missing.
The body of a 25-year-old Elgin man was pulled from a lake in north suburban Antioch Township Saturday night, four hours after going under in the 25-foot deep water.
An 85-year-old Valparaiso man, missing since Sunday, was found Wednesday, confused but otherwise well.
A man reported missing from his south suburban home on New Year’s Day was found floating in the Cal-Sag Channel on Monday.
A senior citizen who had been missing from the Northwest Side since Saturday morning has been located and is unharmed, police said.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!