A 41-year-old New Jersey missing person’s case has been solved as a result of an ongoing investigation to identify the unnamed victims of serial killer John Wayne Gacy.
A missing persons case that is almost six years old is getting a boost. WBBM NewsRadio’s Steve Miller reports.
Chicago police were searching Belmont Harbor on Sunday, after a missing man’s jacket was found along the lakefront.
An 83-year-old man with Alzheimer’s disease went missing Saturday from the West Side Austin neighborhood.
A missing senior citizen from the Southwest Side Brighton Park neighborhood who police issued an alert for because he was believed to be confused and might not have known his current address, has been found.
Seventeen-thousand – that’s how many people go missing in Chicago every year. Ninety-eight percent of them are located, but CBS 2’s Bill Kurtis reports on two cases that have baffled police.
Police are looking for a 12-year-old girl last leaving for school in the West Side Humboldt Park neighborhood on Sept. 15.
The body of 19-year-old Portage, Ind. woman who had been missing since early Friday has been found in Porter County, authorities said Saturday night.
Police have issued an alert for an elderly man who went missing on Monday in the Altgeld Gardens neighborhood.
A college student who went missing at Union Station over the weekend has been found safe on the Northwest Side.
Chicago Police are looking for a Northwest Side Craigin neighborhood teen last seen more than two weeks ago, and say she may be in the north suburban Waukegan area.
FBI agents and police from Bloomington, Ind., searched a western Indiana landfill on Tuesday, in hopes of finding evidence in the case of an Indiana University student who has been missing for more than two months.
A father is pleading for help to find his missing daughter, who has last heard from over two weeks ago.
Chicago Police are looking for a 16-year-old girl last seen July 17 in west suburban Cicero.
The holiday weekend took an unfortunate turn for members of Sean Matti’s family and members of the Purdue football program.
Police are asking for help from the public in their search for a 71-year-old man who has been missing since Friday.
A 14-year-old boy who went missing in the Englewood neighborhood Thursday has been found, police said Sunday.
A 14-year-old boy who was last seen Thursday has gone missing from the Englewood neighborghood on the South Side.
Police are asking for the public’s help finding a teenage girl who went missing Sunday from her South Side home.
Police are searching for an Uptown woman who was supposed to get on a flight to Vietnam but never boarded.
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.193
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!