It is impossible for Aurora Police Detective Lee Catavu to fathom the number of hours he has spent trying to bring Timmothy Pitzen home.
Promila Mehta-Paul disappeared shortly after making a deposit at a local bank. On Thursday, there was some activity at the missing woman’s house.
Jim Sylvester, 21, had gone missing March 28. He was distraught over a relationship breakup and had contacted friends and said, “Tell everyone I’m sorry,” according to police.
An elderly woman reported missing Saturday was found dead Monday at the bottom of a trash chute in the Near North Side high-rise building where she lived.
A relative of James Sylvester says he was last seen at home Wednesday night. A friend later told the family he received an “alarming” message from Sylvester.
A Kankakee couple was pulled over in Florida on Tuesday, five days after police issued an “endangered missing persons advisory” for their 1-year-old son, when they took him out of a hospital as authorities investigated how he ended up with multiple bruises.
Artistic Fletcher, who is 1, was in the hospital with bruises on his body. Police say his father took him out against medical advice. CBS 2’s Dana Kozlov reports the boy’s family is ready to bring him to police on Monday.
Vance Nwankwo of South Barrington may have stopped home where his cell phone, driver’s license and keys were found. He was last seen at the Drink Nightclub in Schaumburg.
The family of a missing Joliet woman is searching for answers.
CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports on the 30-year-old woman’s disappearance and her family’s frantic search.
The boyfriend of a missing Calumet City woman was charged Saturday with her murder, police announced.
A missing Volo, Ill. woman and her two young daughters have been located safely — in the Wisconsin Dells.
Volo resident Aneta M. Marsek, 33, was reported missing, along with her daughters, Chevelle, 2, and four-month-old Macenzie, earlier this week.
Aneta M. Marsek, 33, of Volo, Ill. and her two children – Chevelle, 2, and four-month-old Macenzie – have not been seen since Saturday evening, family members told Lake County sheriff’s police.
A Bolingbrook girl was 13 years old when she disappeared almost 17 years ago.
Police are seeking the public’s help in finding a 10-year-old boy who went missing Sunday.
Police are asking for help in locating a missing man who is suffering from bi-polar disorder and depression.
Harsha Maddula, an 18-year-old sophomore, was last seen early Saturday, leaving an off-campus party.
State Police announced Thursday night Mia Graci Thompson was recovered and the Amber Alert was canceled.
Family and friends are now offering a $25,000 reward as they intensify the search for Northwestern University student Harsha Maddula, who has been missing since the weekend.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!