It’s draft day eve, and NFL fans are downright giddy. This is the most unpredictable draft I can recall in years, simply because of the lackluster quarterback class.
It’s hard to believe that the NFL Draft is only two weeks away. Several recent quarterback transactions have shaken up my top-10, which has a cascading effect throughout the first round.
The frenzied period of free agency has come and gone, so it’s time to shift the focus to the draft.
This 2012 NBA Mock Draft is more like a blueprint for what each team should do and not what they will do. Too many times, teams make the wrong decision based on the determination that a certain player has more talent than another or too much consideration is given towards long-term value versus short-term greatness.
Bears fans should be optimistic. Chicago was a playoff team before Jay Cutler broke his thumb, and now he will be reunited with former Broncos teammate Brandon Marshall, who gives the Windy City an elite receiver for the first time in, well, a long time.
Leading up to every NFL Draft, there are countless analysts who publish multiple editions of their predictions as to how the first round, and the entire draft will shape up. Here’s a look at who the Bears are predicted to pick at No. 29.
Shortly after the Chicago Bears lost to the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship game, the front office started evaluating and forming an NFL Draft strategy. On Thursday nigh that strategy gets put into action.
The 2011 NFL Draft is finally here. All the measuring, timing, testing and workouts are done. It’s time to usher in a fresh, new crop of NFL superstars to a football stadium near you.
The NFL Combine is now over and nearly a month has passed since our first Bears mock draft. Naturally, some players moved up on the draft boards and some players moved down.
The NFL Combine is wrapping up Tuesday, and as the April draft approaches we’ll slowly get a clearer picture of what the Bears might do. One published mock draft as them going with an offensive tackle from the SEC.
The Bears are slated to have the No. 29, No. 62 and No. 93 overall picks in the first three rounds. Who will they take?
Gabe Carimi was the best offensive lineman on arguably the best offensive line in all of college football last year. And he might also be the best option for protecting Jay Cutler.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7479
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!