Donald Walsh was initially charged with domestic battery and aggravated domestic battery in July after Mokena police arrested him for allegedly beating his ex-girlfriend at her home. This week, a Will County grand jury indicted Walsh on a residential burglary charge, for which he was arraigned on Friday.
Trains on Metra’s Rock Island Line were back on a normal schedule Monday afternoon, hours after an inbound train from Joliet it a pedestrian near New Lenox.
A would be burglar with a bit of the holiday spirit is now behind bars
A Mokena family has fallen afoul of its homeowners association over a fence. CBS 2′s Pamela Jones reports.
The village of Tinley Park has reconsidered a possible full outdoor watering ban, after getting some rain overnight.
Two Metra trains are stopped Wednesday night for an incident involving a train and an automobile.
Police caught a man from south suburban Mokena walking around with no pants on twice in one day this week.
The ex-wife of former Bull Eddy Curry has been charged with aggravated battery of a child.
An Aurora man has been charged with aggravated criminal sexual abuse of a child after Mokena police discovered them in a car parked at Buske Park, police said.
A Will County company that specializes in environmental cleanup is accused of endangering its employees.
A southwest suburban man is being held on $350,000 bond, charged with aggravated DUI for his role in a crash that left two elderly northwest suburban women dead Sunday night.
Officials for two Chicago area hospital systems say they’ve signed an agreement to merge, paving the way to create Illinois’ largest Catholic-owned health care system.
A man found slain in unincorporated Mokena earlier this week was beaten to death, an autopsy showed.
Police are trying to find out who killed a 59-year-old southwest suburban man whose body was found in his home after a burglary.
The southwest suburban Mokena School District 159 board elected new officers at a special meeting last week, but the district’s old problems cropped up, too.
A teenager from Mokena who admitted to slitting the throat of his 4-year-old half sister was sentenced to 40 years in prison on Thursday.
A southwest suburban man, who was driving drunk at over 100 mph when he caused a crash that killed two passengers in his car, was sentenced Thursday to 13 years in prison.
A couple has sued the maker of the metal bat, after their son suffered a brain injury from being struck by a baseball hit off one of the bats.
A southwest suburban Mokena teen pleaded guilty to first-degree murder Thursday in the killing of his 4-year-old half sister.
A Mokena police officer was shocked with his own Taser stun gun during a confrontation early Sunday morning.
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotPolice responded to calls of shots fired about 4:34 p.m. and found the man, whose age and identity were not immediately released, shot in the front seat of a vehicle in the 2800 block of Sheridan Road.138
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.136
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!