A 19-year-old carnival worker stands charged with the sexual assault of a 3-year-old child at a festival in Schaumburg.
Authorities say a traveling salesman from Georgia lied and said he was a lifeguard, all so he could molest two young girls and a grown woman in the middle of a hotel swimming pool near O’Hare International Airport.
The Chicago Catholic Archdiocese is facing another priest sex abuse lawsuit, involving a now-dead priest who allegedly molested a boy nearly 30 years ago.
A man filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming a now-deceased Chicago Archdiocese priest molested him more than 20 years ago while he was a parishioner at a Mount Greenwood neighborhood church.
Bond was set Thursday at $1 million for a 35-year-old Cicero soccer and Tae Kwon Do instructor accused of sexual misconduct with two boys.
A Will County man will spend the next 3 1/2 years in prison for molesting a 6-year-old girl who saw him as a “trusted family friend.”
A Roman Catholic priest was arrested in Chicago Monday, on allegations that he sexually assaulted a child 10 years ago in Colorado.
Federal authorities said a former Miami gym teacher thought he could get away with molesting young boys as long as he went to Thailand to do so.
A man is out of jail, after pleading guilty, but mentally ill, to molesting two young boys in Northwest Indiana, and being sentenced to time served.
A former Bartlett man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison, convicted in a child pornography ring that included the sexual abuse of a baby for a live audience.
A northwest suburban man sentenced to three years in prison Thursday for possession of child pornography faces more than 100 years in prison if convicted of having sexual contact with a child.
A man charged with sexually abusing a child earlier this year in Naperville is an adjunct professor at a community college and, reportedly, a minister.
A man is charged with criminal sexual abuse, after police say he molested a girl in the Target store in the West Rogers Park neighborhood.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!