Two men are in critical condition after they were shot during an apparent gang-related shooting in the Northwest Side Irving Park neighborhood early Saturday.
A woman who was found shot and stabbed to death in her Uptown neighborhood apartment was well known as the operator of a hair salon nearby, according to published reports.
At least 17 people have been wounded – two fatally – in shootings around the city since Friday night.
A 45-year-old woman was found shot to death in an apartment in the Uptown neighborhood Sunday morning.
Quick action from firefighters helped save residents overnight at an apartment building in the Ravenswood neighborhood.
Five men were stabbed early Friday morning, in what police believe was a gang fight near Montrose and Elston avenues.
As you’ve no doubt heard by now, big changes are in store for the Gay Pride Parade this Sunday – and organizers are urging spectators to camp out on the new Uptown leg of the route.
A driver hit a guardrail and died after losing control of his vehicle on the Kennedy Expressway overnight.
A 19-year-old driver was allegedly intoxicated when he crashed into a tree on the Northwest Side early Saturday, injuring himself and a passenger.
A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday, after sexually assaulting a woman in an alley in the Lincoln Square neighborhood.
Popular daily deal sites are blamed for driving a hot dog diner into debt.
A man has been charged with the murder of a Lincoln Square bar owner who was brutally beaten in an attack outside the bar two years ago.
Police say an alcohol-fueled argument led to a shooting overnight in the Albany Park neighborhood.
Dark-eyed, wild bandits have invaded both the north and south lakefront, but officials are working to out-smart them.
A van slammed into a Salvation Army thrift store in the Albany Park neighborhood early this morning.
A person of interest is being questioned in connection with a shooting in the Uptown neighborhood that left one man dead and another wounded.
A Chicago Police officer is being hailed as a hero, for helping save the life of a toddler who couldn’t breathe Thursday afternoon on the Northwest Side.
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.236
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!