A Chicago firefighter and paramedic was killed in a motorcycle crash near Springfield on Thursday.
In Naperville, a motorcyclist is dead after an alleged road rage incident he wasn’t even involved in.
A father and son from northwest suburban Norridge were both badly injured when they lost control of their motorcycles on Lake Shore Drive in the Edgewater area Saturday afternoon. Both the 52-year-old father and his 25-year-old son have also been cited for DUI, police said.
A northwest Indiana man died Saturday, almost a week after he was hurt in a motorcycle crash in his hometown of Dyer, Ind.
A biker was killed when he was thrown from his motorcycle on the Eisenhower Expressway and landed on the Kennedy Expressway Tuesday night at the Circle Interchange in the South Loop, police said.
A 19-year-old man was killed Friday afternoon when the motorcycle he was riding crashed into a semi in west suburban Woodridge.
A 54-year-old fire captain from far northwest suburban Huntley was killed Thursday, when a car pulled in front of him at an intersection that’s seen its share of crashes.
One person was killed overnight in a motorcycle accident on the Kennedy Expressway.
A motorcyclist was killed Friday during a wreck in the Little Village neighborhood.
An Elk Grove Village police officer was seriously hurt in an accident Monday night and now police are asking for help in locating the two motorcyclists he was attempting to stop when the accident happened.
A motorcyclist was injured after apparently crashing into an embankment off Lake Shore Drive near North Avenue Beach Tuesday night.
A woman was seriously injured Wednesday night when she crashed her motorcycle into an SUV that was pulling out of a driveway in west suburban Naperville.
A who man died early this morning after a motorcycle crash in northwest suburban Schiller Park has been identified.
A man riding a motorcycle was killed and his female passenger was critically injured when they crashed on the Indiana Toll Road in Lake County, Ind., on Tuesday.
Illinois State Police say contrary to an accusation, a state trooper did not cause a crash that left a motorcyclist dead last week on the Ronald Reagan Memorial Tollway.
A 52-year-old motorcyclist was killed after colliding with a vehicle in west suburban Woodridge Tuesday afternoon.
A West Side man is dead after the motorcycle he was driving crashed into a CTA support beam Wednesday morning in the Garfield Park neighborhood.
A Tinley Park man died late Saturday following a motorcycle crash in south suburban Matteson.
A motorcyclist was killed when the bike he was riding collided with a truck Tuesday evening in northwest suburban Schaumburg.
A man riding a Suzuki motorcycle was killed early Saturday when he crashed on the West Side.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!