Johnny Borizov was found guilty of plotting to kill three members of his ex-girlfriend’s family three years ago in Darien.
he confessed gunman in a triple murder in west suburban Darien three years ago took the stand Thursday in a DuPage County courtroom, and testified about being ordered to commit the murders by his friend, Johnny Borizov.
A DuPage County judge has overruled objections from both sides and will allow cameras into the courtroom for a high-profile murder trial next month.
The Will County judge who presided over Drew Peterson’s murder trial had to sort through some legal drama on Friday, about what attorneys would represent the former Bolingbrook police officer going forward.
A Naperville pastor who testified against Drew Peterson in his murder trial is using his notoriety for a higher purpose.
A Will County attorney is looking to write a book about his role as foreman on the Christopher Vaughn murder trial.
A jury on Thursday abruptly convicted Christoper Vaughn of fatally shooting his wife and three children in 2007.
A defense witness at the murder trial of Christopher Vaughn doesn’t appear to have helped his case.
Jurors could begin deliberations late next week in the Christopher Vaughn murder trial, with the defense’s case wrapping up as early as Tuesday.
Prosecutors have rested their case against Christopher Vaughn, the Oswego man accused of gunning down his wife and three young children so he could go live a life of isolation in the Canadian wilderness.
Charles Ridulph thought his 7-year-old sister, Maria, was outside playing with a friend near their Sycamore home on Dec. 3, 1957.
Jurors in the Drew Peterson trial said the hearsay testimony in the trial was “extremely critical” in reaching a guilty verdict.
The former Bolingbrook police sergeant will be sentenced Nov. 26 and faces a prison sentence of up to 60 years in the death of Kathleen Savio.
The jurors in the Drew Peterson trial asked the judge what “unanimous” meant Thursday afternoon as they continued their deliberations.
In the Christopher Vaughn murder trial, prosecutors are expected to call a forensic pathologist to the stand Wednesday.
Jurors Thursday will resume weighing whether Is Drew Peterson a cold-blooded killer, or a victim of an overzealous prosecution.
A former stripper testified Tuesday that Christopher Vaughn, accused of murdering his family five years ago, told her he wanted to leave his wife, but never mentioned he had children.
A defense attorney for Drew Peterson told jurors Tuesday that prosecutors “are trying to nail Jell-O to a tree,” and have no evidence that Peterson killed his third wife, Kathleen Savio.
Anxious — that’s how one of Drew Peterson’s defense attorney’s described himself the day before closing arguments in Peterson’s murder trial.
Drew Peterson’s defense team has rested its case, after Peterson informed the judge he won’t be testifying on his own behalf.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!