A Naperville restaurant worker who was arrested and charged with using his cell phone to surreptitiously film a woman in a restroom has failed for the second time to appear in court to answer charges in that case.
A man who has served at least two stints in prison and who was arrested last fall and charged with burglary is in trouble yet again, this time for allegedly shoplifting more than $600 worth of merchandise from a supermarket in far west-central Naperville.
The meat products were sold at Cermak Fresh Market in Naperville, after the sell-by dates had expired. Store officials concede several pieces the 2 Investigators were able to buy should have been thrown out.
Naperville police want to talk to anyone who may have used the woman’s bathroom at a particular Naperville restaurant. CBS 2′s Dave Savini reports.
People driving in Naperville’s White Eagle subdivision this morning were intrigued by two large birds perched on a rooftop.
Michael Moreno was involved in a road rage incident with another vehicle. Following the incident, he chased the other vehicle, then crashed into Gerald Puglise’s motorcycle, killing Puglise.
A west suburban Naperville man accused of stabbing and trying to strangle his mother in 2011 only hours after being released from a psychiatric care center has been declared mentally unfit to stand trial for that alleged crime.
Dean Suominen, 37, avoided a possible jail term by pleading guilty to drunken driving and reckless driving charges stemming from the Jan. 10, 2012, crash in Naperville.
It has been a year and a half since a McHenry man found tens of thousands of dollars in cash in his garden; and as he and two other people wind their way through the courts to claim it, one of them is telling more about how he lost thousands of dollars – instead of a bug.
When considering a career in Chicago’s criminal justice field, investigate education first.
A man with a handgun robbed a Naperville bank Friday evening taking an undisclosed amount of cash.
Passengers on a Metra train headed to Chicago on Friday morning got downtown about 80 minutes late because the train’s doors would not close after a stop at the Naperville station.
On this Valentine’s Day, a Naperville man says he has a way to tell whether your Valentine is right for you.
A 22-year-old man from Naperville has filed a lawsuit against Lifetime Fitness Clubs, alleging he was sexually abused by a trainer, starting when he was 16.
Thirteen minutes. That’s how long a door aboard a moving Metra train stayed open Tuesday evening before a conductor discovered the problem.
As coyote mating season winds down over the next couple of months, area authorities are alerting residents, especially pet owners, that they may encounter more coyotes than usual now through April.
A west suburban man was charged Thursday with two felony counts in the case of an explosive device that damaged a home in his southeast Naperville neighborhood last fall.
CHICAGO (CBS) — Police have charged a Naperville man with arson in connection with an explosion at a neighbor’s home. Around 3:30 a.m. on Sept. 30, 2012, an explosive device went off at a home […]
A man from Naperville who told police he was driving at a speed of 111 mph because he was in a hurry to have sex with a girlfriend was convicted and sentenced Thursday in that case.
Their arrests were the culmination of a two-year battle against “smart meter” installation in Naperville.
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!