The Chicago Cubs Single-A affiliate, the Peoria Chiefs, will give have a LeBron James 2011 NBA Championship Replica Ring Giveaway on June 16. The replica ring, much like James’ is non-existent.
Every franchise in professional sports has legends…athletes whose names are synonymous with being the best of the best during their time with the club.
On Saturday night, the Chicago Bulls celebrated the 20th anniversary of the 1990-91 NBA Championship team, and it gave the former players a chance to meet the members of this up and coming Bulls team.
The thing I have appreciated most about this Chicago Bulls team is the humility the players and coaches have shown. All season long, the Bulls have managed to stay humble and even-keeled, both on and off the court.
Earlier this week, Chicago Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf said that he thought the team could win four NBA championships in the next several years. While that may prove to be true, saying it is easier than doing it.
For the most part, the Chicago Bulls are the surprise team in the NBA this year. While they were expected to be good, not even fans here in Chicago expected them to be this good.
OK, Bulls fans. I want you to do something for me.
While yesterday was a statement win for the Chicago Bulls, reality needs to set in and sometime soon.
Derrick Rose has the current spotlight in Chicago basketball, but if the Bulls wish to win the NBA title this year they need to rely on what every NBA championship team has relied on in the past.
Attention New York Knicks fans: if you are wondering when you are going to win your first NBA Championship since 1973…I will let you in on a little secret, okay?
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!