Carmelo Anthony won the scoring title without playing, and the Atlanta Hawks lost their chance to move up in the East standings.
Stephen Curry looks to set an NBA record and help the Golden State Warriors build some momentum heading into the playoffs.
The time for experimenting is over. P.J. Carlesimo has to play his best guys for as long as they can go.
The Knicks should have their size back in time for their playoff opener, with Tyson Chandler and Kenyon Martin both on the mend.
DeMar DeRozan scored 30 points, Rudy Gay added 22 and the Toronto Raptors ran all over playoff-bound Atlanta, routing the Hawks 113-96 Tuesday night.
Derrick Rose doesn’t need to take the court to sell jerseys.
Marty Blake, the NBA’s longtime director of scouting, died Sunday. He was 86.
Nate Robinson scored 12 of his 19 points in the fourth quarter, Luol Deng finished with 19 after a slow start, and the Chicago Bulls beat the Orlando Magic 87-86 on Friday night.
The Miami Heat’s 27-game winning streak was snapped Wednesday night by the Chicago Bulls, 101-97, when a furious comeback by LeBron James and his teammates fell short.
Collins and Northwestern may be an ideal fit. It will certainly look and sound that way while it’s still all about appearances.
Despite the popularity of the clichéd, post-victory cry, nobody really “shocks the world.”
Andre Iguodala’s 3-pointer with 7.1 seconds left in overtime sent the Denver Nuggets to their 12th consecutive win, a 119-118 victory over the Chicago Bulls on Monday night.
Embarrassed one game, handing out humiliation the next.
Such is life for the Chicago Bulls right now.
Derrick Rose said Tuesday that he has no return date, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune.
Dwight Howard scored 16 points and grabbed 21 rebounds, Kobe Bryant chipped in with 19 points, nine assists and seven rebounds, and the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Chicago Bulls 90-81 Sunday.
Tim Duncan had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and the San Antonio Spurs beat the Chicago Bulls 101-83 on Wednesday night in a matchup of teams missing their starting All-Star point guards.
The Bulls are heading south – way south.
Kevin Durant scored 30 points, MVP Chris Paul had 20 points and 15 assists, and the Western Conference beat the East 143-138 on Sunday night in the NBA All-Star game.
Michael Jordan turned 50 on Sunday, giving this year’s All-Stars a chance to reflect on his illustrious career and how much he still means to the sport.
“It was hard for me,” Kidd-Gilchrist told USA Today before playing in the Rising Stars Challenge rookie-sophomore game Friday night. “I lost. He’s the greatest man that ever played the game.
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.379
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!