Fixing the Pro Bowl voting system isn’t easy. But the league needs to straighten this out and start picking players who deserve it.
Under head coach Jim Schwartz, the Lions have earned the reputation of being a dirty, undisciplined team around the league.
Ndamukong Suh isn’t sorry for what he did to Matt Schaub.
The NFL has decided not to suspend Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh (ehn-DAHM’-uh-kehn soo) for his actions against Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub.
Jim Schwartz threw a challenge flag when he didn’t need to and the Houston Texans made him regret it.
Here’s a piece of non-breaking news: Jay Cutler and Ndamukong Suh are pretty unpopular outside of the city in which they play.
Time offers the opportunity for perspective, so I thought it would be a good idea to wait each week to give my thoughts on the Bears game. The idea being that 24 hours allows for me to watch the game over and talk to a few more people. Hence, “The 24 Blog.”
The Bears’ No. 1 wide receiver, and close friend of Cutler, voiced his displeasure on Twitter with Ndamukong Suh’s second quarter hit that gave his quarterback bruised ribs and briefly knocked him out of the game.
Jay Cutler could have had a broken bone sticking out of his leg, a missing finger, poison-tipped arrows stuck in his back, or half his face chewed off by coyotes, and he was playing.
Lovie Smith is never going to offer much when it comes to offering insight on his team’s play.
Coming off their first postseason appearance in 12 years, expectations are high in Detroit, but are they justified? That’s debatable.
Check out this list of the most-disliked Athletes in America.
We know that Ndamukong Suh stomped on Evan Dietrich-Smith, but do we know why?
We’ve all seen Suh’s now infamous stomp to the Packers Evan Dietrich-Smith. Well, now, you can purchase your very own Suh Nutcracker.
The suspension stands, and that means Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will sit out the next two games for stomping an opponent during a loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Terry Boers started a spirited Score debate with listeners Tuesday when he said Charles Tillman is the best Bears cornerback ever. That statement probably said more about the team’s mostly nondescript recent history at the position than anything.
Lions defensive end Ndamukong Suh has been suspended two games without pay for stomping on an opposing player during last Thursday’s loss to the Packers, the league announced Tuesday.
Something stinks in Detroit, and for once it’s not just Kid Rock.
Aaron Rodgers took every hit the Detroit Lions could dish out. He just kept throwing — and winning.
It’s been brewing since the Monday night game last month. In fact, the kindling for this fire was sparked with Calvin Johnson’s non-catch in the opener last year. The Bears and Lions don’t like each other and Sunday it boiled over.
- Should Indoor Sprinklers Be Mandatory For New Homes?Safety advocates say new construction should include indoor sprinklers to make homes more fireproof. CBS 2's Chris Martinez looks at both sides of the debate.149
- Cop Shoots Trucker In Parking Lot Of Merrillville, Ind. Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- 25 Years Ago, Laurie Dann Went On Deadly Rampage On North ShoreIt was 25 years ago today when a tragedy unfolded in Winnetka.246
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!