Beset by injuries, the Giants were counted out before the season even began. At 7-7, they seemed doomed to narrowly miss the playoffs. Forget about all of that now. Get ready for a parade, New York.
Sure, the Giants’ victory parade down the Canyon of Heroes is still a day away. But can you blame them for starting the celebration early?
Here are the 20 highest-ranking Super Bowl ads, as measured on USA Today’s Ad Meter.
“My husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” Tom Brady’s supermodel wife snapped after the game.
No more hot seat for Tom Coughlin. No more second-guessing. The 65-year-old made NFL history on Sunday.
Blame me, Welker said. Blame me for letting a ball I always catch fall to the ground.
Sure, Victor Cruz had on his dancin’ shoes Sunday. But it was fellow wide receiver Mario Manningham who saved the Giants with his feet.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano joined NFL and other officials in warning that security for Sunday’s game at Lucas Oil Stadium would be significantly heightened.
As Big Blue fever sweeps the Tri-State area, we noticed a video on YouTube of one little guy who just might be the littlest Giants fan.
By Elijah Bates Hello there, my friends, and welcome to The Bowlies! If you’re not familiar with the concept (which you couldn’t be, given that it only existed in my head until a couple of […]
Tim Capezzone and Ian Cunningham have another parody song. This time the duo remade the 1997 hit “Feel So Good” by Mase.
So you want to go to Indy, but you’re not sure of the best/cheapest way to get into the biggest game of the year, right? SeatGeek and CBS Local have teamed up to give you […]
Eli Manning and Tom Brady’s rivalry presented in graphic form. We’re giving you a comprehensive, head-to-head look at Eli Manning’s Giants and Tom Brady’s Patriots in preparation of Super Bowl XLVI. Get details on their […]
Tom Coughlin and Bill Belichick present one of the most fascinating coaching duels for a Super Bowl, as the two approach the game in entirely different ways.
By Timothy Bella When he would return to visit his father in St. Croix, Linval Joseph and his brother, Isaac, would make a makeshift basketball hoop out of a piece of board and a milk […]
BOSTON (CBS) – Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski’s ankle injury has prevented him from practicing thus far, but according to a report, that will not prevent him from playing in Sunday’s Super Bowl. “Barring a […]
BOSTON (CBS) – When Tom Brady takes the field for the Patriots on Sunday evening, he’ll be protected by his offensive line and the power of prayer. The New York Post on Thursday morning posted […]
The Giants are taking Tom Coughlin’s mantra, “Talk is cheap, play the game,” and throwing it out the window.
Mark Herzlich took the radiation. He took the chemo. He had the tumor removed, replaced with a steel rod that runs down the inside of his femur. And he kept his chin up.
Al’s original did the trick for the Jets against New England last January. And it’s so nice, it might just work twice.
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!