New Orleans Saints
It’s safe to say Drew Brees is still reeling over the sanctions levied against the Saints and head coach Sean Payton as a result of the bounty scandal.
Drew Brees has agreed to a five-year, $100 million contract with the New Orleans Saints, with $60 million guaranteed.
An arbitrator in Philadelphia has ruled in Drew Brees’ favor in a dispute over how much the Saints would have to pay him if they applied the franchise tag to the star quarterback again in 2013.
According to a report, the NFL laid out its case against four suspended players Monday in the bounty scandal currently surround the Saints organization.
An arbitrator ruled Monday that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has the authority to discipline New Orleans Saints players for their role in a bounty system.
Suspended Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma has filed a defamation lawsuit against NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
Sean Payton may be suspended from the NFL for one year, but the Saints won’t soon forget him.
The suspension of four NFL players associated with Bountygate has almost nothing to do with justice.
The NFL announced suspensions Wednesday for four players involved in the New Orleans Saints bounty scandal, including the suspension of Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma for the entire 2012 season.
The Saints offseason turmoil took another turn Monday afternoon when reports surfaced that soon-to-be suspended Saints GM Mickey Loomis had an electronic device in his Superdome suite that enabled him to eavesdrop on opposing coaches.
Former New Orleans Saints–and current St. Louis Rams–defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is a punk
White Sox general manager Kenny Williams released a statement after audio surfaced of former Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams targeting several members of the San Francisco 49ers, including his son Kyle.
The following is audio recorded by filmmaker Sean Pamphilon before a game against the San Francisco 49ers. After listening to it, you have to wonder how either Payton or Williams could ever coach again.
Sean Payton, meet mirror.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Monday an appeal by Payton could leave him in charge of the Saints — at least temporarily.
Goodell has flexed his muscle and both a powerful and thoughtful manner. It won’t take away all the game’s problems but it is a step in the right direction.
One day after the NFL suspended Saints head coach Sean Payton for one year for his role in the Saints’ bounty program, Alle-Walsh sounded off.
New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton has been suspended a full year without pay due to his involvement in the team’s bounty program.
Dan Hampton, who played for the Bears during the 1985 Super Bowl run joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to discuss bounties in the NFL.
Though the bounty system was employed by defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, Arkush thinks the brunt of the punishment will be directed at head coach Sean Payton.
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.108
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!