New York Jets
Tim Tebow may not have any believers among the 32 NFL general managers, but the legendary Mike Ditka certainly believes in the recently-cut quarterback.
The image of quarterback Geno Smith leaving the green room after going undrafted in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft is a lasting one.
Fans, I come to bury Tim Tebow, not to praise him. He has been cut by the New York Jets, and that opens the door for him to finally become a Chicago Bear.
Tim Tebow was waived by the Jets on Monday, the end of an unsuccessful one-season experiment in New York.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers had the patience, persistence and money it took to get Darrelle Revis.
Tebow hopped aboard Wichita State’s team bus on Sunday to deliver an impromptu pep talk after the school’s upset over No. 1-ranked Gonzaga in the NCAA Tournament.
Jets quarterback Tim Tebow has canceled his speaking obligation at a controversial Texas church after citing “new information” has been made available to him about the questionable practices of First Baptist Church, led by Dr. Robert Jeffress.
Tim Tebow won’t be playing for his hometown team.
Roughly one year after he was dismissed as Bears general manager, Jerry Angelo will interview for the same position with the Jets.
Aside from his ability to boot the ball through the uprights from almost kind of angle or distance, Havard Rugland is a complete stranger to the American version of football.
If you thought the Jets – a circus masquerading around as an NFL franchise – were weird before, it’s about to get even more strange.
The NFL’s plan of making Week 17 significant by scheduling 16 divisional games worked precisely as designed. The AFC is all set, with only the top four seeds to be determined. In the NFC, the East division title and the No. 6 seed are up for grabs. Here’s how I think the regular season finale will play out.
Huge games in Seattle and Baltimore, and Adrian Peterson steps closer to history. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
When the news leaked that New York Jets head coach and podophile Rex Ryan was benching quarterback Mark Sanchez in favor of Greg McElroy, the national reaction had little to do with speculation over whether or not Sanchez is capable of leading an NFL team in the future or begging the question of what exactly is a Greg McElroy. Nope. It was all about the besmirching of the Tim Tebow.
It’s officially crunch time in the NFL, and Week 15 is chock-full of crucial games with playoff implications. Four current playoff teams in the NFC square off and there’s a potential Super Bowl preview in Foxboro. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
With five games remaining, playoff pretenders are starting to drop out and contenders are battling for position. Two bitter rivals meet in Baltimore, and a potential playoff matchup in Chicago headline Week 13 action. Here’s my take on how the games will play out.
Check out the video below as Jets fans verbally assault their team… at home.
It took only 52 seconds for the New England Patriots to turn this into a laugher. That’s how long it took to score three touchdowns in the second quarter and thoroughly embarrass the bumbling New York Jets 49-19 on Thursday night.
Valiant effort, Bart Scott. Valiant effort.
It appears Tim Tebow’s good luck – and good favor – has run out.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!