The day after the Bears acquired wide receiver Brandon Marshall from the Miami Dolphins, reports have surfaced that he “slugged” a woman at a New York nightclub.
A flight from Boston to Chicago was diverted to Buffalo, N.Y., Monday morning, after authorities received a bomb threat that turned out to be a hoax tied to a domestic dispute.
First Oprah Winfrey, now Rosie O’Donnell. Less than a year after launching her talk show on Winfrey’s OWN Network, and taking up shop in Winfrey’s Harpo Studios in the West Loop, O’Donnell appears to be moving her show to New York.
It will be a homecoming for an acclaimed director next September, when Chicago’s Goodman Theatre opens its new season.
Passengers were alarmed Wednesday night when a flight from Chicago to Rochester, N.Y., skidded off the runway as tit landed.
Beset by injuries, the Giants were counted out before the season even began. At 7-7, they seemed doomed to narrowly miss the playoffs. Forget about all of that now. Get ready for a parade, New York.
Sure, the Giants’ victory parade down the Canyon of Heroes is still a day away. But can you blame them for starting the celebration early?
Here are the 20 highest-ranking Super Bowl ads, as measured on USA Today’s Ad Meter.
“My husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” Tom Brady’s supermodel wife snapped after the game.
No more hot seat for Tom Coughlin. No more second-guessing. The 65-year-old made NFL history on Sunday.
Blame me, Welker said. Blame me for letting a ball I always catch fall to the ground.
Sure, Victor Cruz had on his dancin’ shoes Sunday. But it was fellow wide receiver Mario Manningham who saved the Giants with his feet.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano joined NFL and other officials in warning that security for Sunday’s game at Lucas Oil Stadium would be significantly heightened.
As Big Blue fever sweeps the Tri-State area, we noticed a video on YouTube of one little guy who just might be the littlest Giants fan.
By Elijah Bates Hello there, my friends, and welcome to The Bowlies! If you’re not familiar with the concept (which you couldn’t be, given that it only existed in my head until a couple of […]
Tim Capezzone and Ian Cunningham have another parody song. This time the duo remade the 1997 hit “Feel So Good” by Mase.
So you want to go to Indy, but you’re not sure of the best/cheapest way to get into the biggest game of the year, right? SeatGeek and CBS Local have teamed up to give you […]
Eli Manning and Tom Brady’s rivalry presented in graphic form. We’re giving you a comprehensive, head-to-head look at Eli Manning’s Giants and Tom Brady’s Patriots in preparation of Super Bowl XLVI. Get details on their […]
Tom Coughlin and Bill Belichick present one of the most fascinating coaching duels for a Super Bowl, as the two approach the game in entirely different ways.
By Timothy Bella When he would return to visit his father in St. Croix, Linval Joseph and his brother, Isaac, would make a makeshift basketball hoop out of a piece of board and a milk […]
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaThe massive EF-4 tornado to hit Moore, Okla., is rare, but twisters with that kind of force have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.121
- Lightning Strikes Damage Two Homes OvernightAt least two homes in the Chicago area were struck by lightning overnight as heavy thunderstorms plowed through the region.198
- Police Seek Help Identifying Female Homicide VictimPolice are asking for help to identify the body of woman or teen girl found strangled and badly burned in a Northwest Side Avondale neighborhood Dumpster Sunday night.137
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!