One 49ers fans got a tattoo of the Bill Walsh coaching tree on his butt for a pair of free tickets to the NFC Championship game.
Lawrence Tynes kicked a winning 31-yard field goal in sudden-death overtime and New York beat the San Francisco 49ers 20-17 in the NFC championship game Sunday night to reach its second Super Bowl in five seasons.
New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin planned on watching the 2006-07 NFC Championship between his Saints and the Chicago Bears from a suite at Solder Field.
The days, and weeks, following the Chicago Bears’ loss to the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship were filled with backlash against Jay Cuter and the injury that prevented him from finishing the game.
A lot of people have voiced their opinion about Chicago Bears’ quarterback Jay Cutler since his injury in the NFC Championship game and the backlash that followed.
In a bizarre string of events, a naked man running through a restaurant parking lot was reportedly questioning the dedication of Chicago Bears’ quarterback Jay Cutler.
It was announced, fans expected it, and now finally it has happened. No, not the sequel to absolutely hilarious motion picture “The Hangover.”
A year ago, after the 2009 season, when Lovie Smith addressed the media and the fans after a 7-9 season there was an almost unanimous call for Smith to fired.
In the aftermath of the NFC Championship game Jay Cutler was being attacked from virtually all angles and for every possible reason. But as the details came out, it looked more and more like the Bears had made the poor decisions.
As the week rolls on so do the opinions of Jay Cutler and what happened in the second half of the Chicago Bears-Green Bay Packers NFC Championship game.
The success of the 2010 Chicago Bears came as a surprise. While some expected five or six wins this year, there were others who expected less. Next season, however, the starting expectations will reflect the 2010 season.
The Jay Cutler injury, and the in-game backlash, have been getting more attention this week than the Green Bay Packers. And we’re already hearing that one player’s own tweet was taken out of context.
Jay Cutler might be one of the most polarizing figures in the NFL today. Players on his team seem to respect his toughness, leadership and abilities, while others around the league question those same qualities.
Over the past two years, I’ve questioned a lot of things about Jay Cutler. I still do. But I’ve never questioned his toughness.
Jay Cutler took a physical beating all season long, and that continued into Sunday’s NFC Championship game. But it was the beating that he took off the field that sparked his teammates to come his defense.
There are numerous things to be upset at Lovie Smith and Mike Martz for during yesterday’s 21-14 loss to the rival Packers.
In hindsight, it was a better season than anyone could have expected. But that won’t help ease the pain any Chicago Bears’ fans or players are feeling today.
The book is finally closed on the 2010 Chicago Bears season. And while it’s a disappointing end, it’s a season that few saw coming.
The first half of the biggest game in the history of the Chicago Bears-Green Bay Packers’ rivalry has come to a close with the Packers leading 14-0.
On the opening drive of the game, Green Bay Packers’ left tackle Chad Clifton took a knee to the head from his own teammate.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!