The Chicago Bears amazing run to the Super Bowl falls short after losing to the Green Bay Packers.
Once again, Brad Buell of Libertyville will watch a monumentally important Bears game on television while his season tickets will be used by decorated military veterans.
Just like plenty of other Polish sausage-eating, Walter Payton-worshiping, Green Bay-loathing Windy City football fans, Mark Franzen doesn’t just love the Chicago Bears.
Check out Jeff Joniak’s Keys To The Game as he breaks down the biggest Bears-Packers game in rivalry history.
The Chicago Bears hope Richard Dent can help them shuffle to the Super Bowl.
They’re still pricey, but brokers say owners are willing to part with tickets for less money than they were asking just a few days ago.
For Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers’ fans, this rivalry is as big as it gets. But this will be the first time that the rivalry will be put front and center for the rest of the nation.
This is by far the biggest game, so far, in the history of the Chicago Bears’ franchise. So it’s no surprise that despite an injury, Chris Harris will play on Sunday.
Nothing is guaranteed in life, or in the NFL. The veterans who have been to this point before know this better than anyone.
Julius Peppers and the rest of the Chicago Bears’ defensive line can cause quarterbacks and offensive lineman all sorts of headaches. And it just might be the difference in Sunday’s game.
It’s been a long week of analysis. Almost every angle of the game has been broken down and looked at under a microscope. From offense to defense to special teams, everyone has enough information to make their own prediction of the outcome.
Mike Martz and Dom Capers are two of the most well-respected coordinators in the NFL. On Sunday, they’ll go head to head see who can get the upper hand, and they’ll likely go about it the same way.
It seems as if every Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers fans has their own opinion on who win will on Sunday. And President Barack Obama is no different.
For the Bears, Week 17 was the most important practice of the season.
Some games need to be hyped of by the media. Other games, like Sunday’s NFC Championship need no such hype from the media, the fans are born knowing the magnitude of the game.
The impact of this game has already been well discussed, both in the media and in bars. But a game this big, and this important to Bears’ fans will mean nothing if the Bears don’t win.
Chicago Bears fans hate Green Bay Packers fans, and vice versa. There was a time when the players felt the same, but it seems as if that may no longer be the case.
For Bears and Packers’ fans, this will be the biggest game in recent memory. It’s the matchup that both fanbases dreamed of when the playoffs started. Now that it it’s a reality, it just feels right.
One of the biggest matchups in Sunday’s NFC Championship game will be between the Chicago Bears’ offense and the Green Bay Packers’ defense. The winner of that battle might take the game.
Despite playing at home, the Chicago Bears are a 3.5-point underdog in the NFC Championship game against the Green Bay Packers. And that’s just where they want to be.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!