Ryan Leaf has taken a road that had him at the top of his game to not even having his freedom.
Coaches are allowed to change their minds, right?
Kenny Britt is going to speak to the cops, the Chargers are officially through the Norv Turner era, and the Pro Bowl still isn’t seen as a priority by everyone.
The Denver Broncos may have been upset in the playoffs by the Baltimore Ravens, but the horses are already a team to fear next season. You may ask why, but the answer is simple. Peyton Manning will once again be under center, and that is never good news for any opposing team.
And then…there were four, but only two will make it to New Orleans.
A few players are coming back for the Packers, a former Packer is now with Seattle, and a legendary coach wants to be on the sidelines again.
Coaches, coaches everywhere…and they’re taking center stage. It’s time we all remember that the playoffs are going on. Hello!
The Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks played a game that seriously took a toll on the teams and players, but the field they played on may have delivered the biggest blows.
An opening playoff weekend of games closer than expected leads many to think that the Divisional Round could be even more exciting than first thought. Only one rookie quarterback remains though…can he pull off the upset?
Coaches staying, coaches going, coaches visiting, and one coach waits.
With the NFL playoffs now arriving, there are four games in this opening wild card round, and they’re all going to be big. Only one seems like a sure bet pick, but then again…it’s not like my selections have been spot on for most of the season.
Round and round she goes, where the NFL coaching carousel stops…no one really knows.
Black Monday is officially over, but now a new time begins in the NFL. That would be a guessing game that’s as big as free agency, and it’s the wonderment as to which coach will end up where.
Facing one of the NFL’s worst offensive lines, Bears defensive end Julius Peppers had his way against the Cardinals in the Bears win on Sunday.
Sensational comebacks have Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson headed for the Pro Bowl.
Jay Cutler could have had a broken bone sticking out of his leg, a missing finger, poison-tipped arrows stuck in his back, or half his face chewed off by coyotes, and he was playing.
Bears cornerback Charles Tillman earned NFC Defensive Player of the Week honors for his performance last Sunday against the Jaguars.
With kickoff for the 2012 NFL season just hours away, excitement for football has never been higher.
By: Tony Meale NFL Free Agency has begun ( check out our Free Agency Tracker here ) and we’re taking a look at which players each team and division needs to pick up to improve […]
Devin Hester was named NFC Special Teams Player of the Month Thursday after scoring two special teams touchdowns in October.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.389
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!