HOUSTON (AP) — Arian Foster ran for 140 yards and a touchdown, and the Houston Texans used a stifling defensive effort for a 19-13 win over the Cincinnati Bengals on Saturday in an AFC wild-card […]
Even before the Bears were eliminated from the playoffs on Sunday, some Bears fans were calling for the ouster of head coach Lovie Smith.
It’s all very strange — the end of a roster at the end of a season, perhaps approaching the end of something more.
Bears’ coach Lovie Smith doesn’t like the position his team is in after yet another loss Sunday.
Matt Bowen joined The Boers and Bernstein Show to talk about the heartbreak of losing in the playoffs.
Tom Brady has the New England Patriots back in the Super Bowl.
With championship weekend coming up, Eric Edholm of Pro Football Weekly joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to break down the matchups.
Check out this NFL playoff analysis from Matt Bowen of the National Football Post and Chicago Tribune.
After week one of the NFL playoffs, Chris DiMino of 790 The Zone in Atlanta joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to break down the action.
The son of Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin has gone missing in Oshkosh, Wis.
Here’s something that all NFL fans should understand: The best team in the league does not win the Super Bowl.
The Blackhawks sit in 11th place in the Western Conference and are in the middle of a stretch that’s seen them pickup only 11 of their last 20 possible points.
The NFL owners want an 18-game regular season. The NFL Players Association does not. And, as it turns out, most NFL fans apparently don’t really want one, either.
The sense of disappointment is actually a good thing when you think about it. It means that the expectations weren’t met. And the expectations for the 2010 season went from six wins to a Super Bowl win.
I am not sure what is going to be worse this week as we prepare for the showdown in the NFC Championship game between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers: the anticipation that, at times, will be too much to bear (no pun intended).
Before the ball is kicked off on Sunday, every element of the NFC Championship game will be analyzed over and over again. And as it has before this season, the turf at Soldier Field is becoming a topic.
The Seattle Seahawks never really had much of a chance in their Divisional Round matchup with the Chicago Bears. From the first drive of the game it was clear it wasn’t going to be a good day for the Seahawks.
An underdog with nothing to lose, like the Seattle Seahawks were on Sunday, can be a very dangerous thing in the NFL Playoffs.
There are some fans who can never feel comfortable about their team. In Chicago, there’s good reason for this as the city has a history of it’s team’s faltering.
In his fifth year in the NFL, Jay Cutler made his playoff debut with a chance to play the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship on the line.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5351
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!