Ray Emery made 16 saves for his first shutout in more than three years, defensemen Nick Leddy and Brent Seabrook scored, and the Chicago Blackhawks snapped a two-game losing streak with a 2-0 win over the Calgary Flames on Tuesday.
Ryan Getzlaf set up Bobby Ryan’s tying goal and Teemu Selanne’s tiebreaker 1:04 apart in the waning minutes, and the Ducks rallied for a 4-2 victory over Chicago in a meeting of the NHL’s top two teams.
Viktor Fasth made two stops in the shootout to remain perfect in six starts and the Anaheim Ducks beat the Chicago Blackhawks 3-2 on Tuesday night in a matchup of the top two teams in the Western Conference.
Patrick Kane scored the tiebreaking goal for Chicago on what would have been a San Jose power play and then added an empty-netter to seal the Blackhawks’ 5-3 victory Tuesday night in a matchup of the NHL’s top two teams.
Marian Hossa had two goals and an assist, Corey Crawford made 19 saves, and the Chicago Blackhawks crashed the Kings’ Stanley Cup championship celebration with a 5-2 victory over Los Angeles on Saturday.
Mikkel Boedker scored 13:15 into overtime, and the Phoenix Coyotes beat the Chicago Blackhawks 3-2 on Tuesday night to take a 2-1 lead in their wild and physical opening-round Western Conference playoff series.
Marian Hossa scored twice as the struggling Chicago Blackhawks overcame an early two-goal deficit and defeated the Toronto Maple Leafs 5-4 on Wednesday night to end a three-game losing streak.
Pekka Rinne made 24 saves for his ninth straight win and the surging Nashville Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 3-1 Tuesday night in the teams’ final game before the All-Star break.
During the Blackhawks 6-3 win over the Oilers Monday night, I found myself impressed by the play of Blackhawks defensemen. Whether Steve Montador was stepping up into the play and putting moves on display that […]
A published report says the Blackhawks are still hoping to acquire defenseman Ladislav Smid from the Edmonton Oilers — but the Oilers might want Nick Leddy in exchange.
Between being shuttled between Chicago and Rockford, and a trip to the World Junior Ice Hockey Championships, Nick Leddy is not only having a pretty busy season, but also showing he belongs in the NHL.
The Chicago Blackhawks have recalled defenseman Nick Leddy from the Rockford IceHogs once again.
Nick Leddy has been logging plenty of time on the roads between Chicago and Rockford. Once again, the Chicago Blackhawks have recalled the defense from the Rockford IceHogs.
In a very crowded Western Conference playoff race the Chicago Blackhawks are right in the middle of it all. A long winning streak could push them to hosting a home playoff series, but a long losing streak could knock them out all together.
Chicago Blackhawks’ defenseman Nick Leddy is getting pretty good at making the trip between Chicago and Rockford.
The Blackhawks sit in 12th place in the Western Conference entering Friday night’s game against the Senators and issues with the penalty kill are the hot-button topic of late.
As expected, the Chicago Blackhawks have recalled defenseman Nick Leddy from the Rockford IceHogs.
The Chicago Blackhawks will most likely recall Nick Leddy to fill the spot held by Jassen Cullimore, who was sent down to the Rockford Ice Hogs.
In last year’s Olympic games, the Chicago Blackhawks were on full display. While the next Olympics aren’t for some time, the team will remain well represented in International play.
By Connor McKnight– The Blackhawks are set to host the St. Louis Blues tonight and John Scott knows he could see some increased time on the ice… or in the penalty box. “You look at […]
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!