Hundreds of people poured out of two Chicago parties overnight, as firefighters discovered several code violations, and shut things down.
The golden age of entertainment on Rush Street is long in the past, but the strip still hosts some nightclubs and music venues that keep that bygone era alive.
Have you been rocking out into a hairbrush in front of the bathroom mirror for as long as you can remember? Working hard on your stage presence in private? Take your passions out in to the open and perform with a live band.
These happy hour hotspots in Chicago will provide you with great drink specials that are shared in high quality company at little cost.
Get ready to party during Pride Weekend in Chicago. Who says you need to turn in early during Pride Weekend? Check out these nightclubs and bars to keep partying into the early hours.
Good––and affordable––valet parking makes traveling to the best nightclubs in Chicago a whole lot easier.
Looking for great food and drinks to enjoy alongside the company of like-minded, free-thinkers such as yourself? Then look no further than this list of awesome haunts to enjoy just that.
Looking to get your rumba, salsa, or tango on? Chicago is no stranger to great live Latin music. Be sure to check out any of the following Chicago venues; they all offer the chance to enjoy free live music in a casual atmosphere. Brush up on Latin moves, put your dancing shoes on and go check out one of these local hotspots.
Do you wow everyone as you bust moves on the dance floor? Are you looking for an opportunity to show off your style and swagger? Are you longing for your college days, when you could get wild at a frat party and no one cared if you really danced that well? No matter which of these applies to you, there’s a dance club in Chicago that will be right up your alley. Here are five ideas.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!