These happy hour hotspots in Chicago will provide you with great drink specials that are shared in high quality company at little cost.
For the under-21 crowd that’s looking for a fun place to party, Chicago has it all. Check out where to go and what to do for a late night with your group this week.
Join in the Fourth of July fun at bars near Navy Pier and beyond with some great food and drink specials.
With some 700 acts from which to choose at the world’s largest music festival, place these new sites and not-to-miss performances on the sked for summer 2012.
Get ready to party during Pride Weekend in Chicago. Who says you need to turn in early during Pride Weekend? Check out these nightclubs and bars to keep partying into the early hours.
Good––and affordable––valet parking makes traveling to the best nightclubs in Chicago a whole lot easier.
Summer time means it is time for the largest free blues festival in the world to once again take place in Chicago at Grant Park. Check out this year’s highlights and must-see performers.
Looking for great food and drinks to enjoy alongside the company of like-minded, free-thinkers such as yourself? Then look no further than this list of awesome haunts to enjoy just that.
Trying to pick the ideal place to watch the NBA finals in Chicago just got a little easier, because all these bars offer a friendly atmosphere, an abundance of televisions to watch the game on, and a wide selection of beer.
When partying with a group of friends it can be a lot of fun to partake in the ultimate clubbing experience. What better way to really live it up than with bottles of your favorite spirits with your favorite people?
Looking to get your rumba, salsa, or tango on? Chicago is no stranger to great live Latin music. Be sure to check out any of the following Chicago venues; they all offer the chance to enjoy free live music in a casual atmosphere. Brush up on Latin moves, put your dancing shoes on and go check out one of these local hotspots.
If going to an opera is on your bucket list of things to do, than you definitely want to check out some of these Chicago performances.
Cinco de Mayo is meant to celebrate the Mexican army’s defeat of the French forces in the Battle of Puebla, but here it is more of celebration of Mexican pride. Want to take part in some Cinco de Mayo revelry? What better way to celebrate Cinqo de Mayo than with the Mexican national spirit, tequila.
Watch UFC fights on big screen televisions while enjoying beer and food at any of these local bars in Chicago.
Mixology has been stepped up a notch thanks to these Chicago bars and their signature rum cocktails.
You can smell the smoker used at Barn & Company, a BBQ bar, a block away. The atmosphere is overwhelmingly fun! The layout is as big as a barn, the lighting is warehouse-bright, and the wood walls are adorned with pigs…
One reason I love Chicago so much is that a night out means endless possibilities. From doughnut shops to wine bars and comedy venues, I make a point to try as many spots as I can, while still watching my wallet. Take a look at my quest to hit the streets for good food and fun for under $30!
I’m hooked on BYOBs. I’ll trade a $9 glass of wine for an $8 bottle any day. What an ingenious idea, and it’s even better when you nix the corkage fees. These locales offer a twist on the bring-your-own-booze concept. Check them out!
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!