A urine controlled video game? Now that’s what I call a “Game of Thrones,” a must-see LeBron James video bomb, Mr. T is on ice and Tiger Woods is causing more controversy. It’s all in this week’s That Thing You Missed.
When you make almost $18 million per year, you can afford things like this.
It sounds simple enough: before you decide to whip up the next inspirational sports legend to sell to the world, check to see if he’s already spent time in jail.
Now that Nike has two of the world’s best golfers under contract in Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy, the company can have some fun with advertising.
Move over Tiger Woods, the world’s new No. 1 golfer has now joined the Nike ranks.
Just one question for this week’s TFMB because, well, I said so.
The irony of this commercial is unbelievable.
Nike has severed ties with cyclist Lance Armstrong, citing insurmountable evidence that he participated in doping and misled the company about those activities for more than a decade.
Nike’s decision last week to stand next to embattled cyclists Lance Armstrong was shocking, but not quite as shocking as what was reveled in a New York Daily News report today.
According to reports, several NFL players have expressed displeasure that the new jerseys, now made by Nike, make them look fat.
Regardless of the fact that Lance Armstrong will soon be stripped of his seven Tour de France titles and banned from the sport for doping, Nike will stand by his side.
Mason Johnson knows nothing about horoscopes or astrology. Seriously. When he was six, his mom thought it was funny to make him stick his head out the car window and scream, “What’s your sign?” at women walking by. That is the extent of his experience. Also, Mason is an Aquarius… ladies.
The president of Nike Inc. says he has decided to change the name of the Joe Paterno Child Development Center, a child care facility at the company’s headquarters.
A.J. Pierzynski and Ryan Dempster have made it known which side they rep.
After Derrick Rose went down Saturday with a season-ending ACL tear, one designer for Nike criticized Rose, who is under contract with Adidas, for not signing with his company.
When the NFL unveiled its new line of jersey from Nike on Tuesday, Brian Urlacher had one thought.
Check out this full gallery detailing the Bears new jerseys!
Check out the photos of the new Bears uniforms by Nike.
Check out this portion of Phil Knight’s speech at Joe Paterno’s funeral.
The lines may have been long in Chicago, but at least the violence that erupted in some cities over the latest Air Jordans did not occur here.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!