North Community Bank
A man dubbed the “Mummy Bandit” by the FBI, because his head and face are covered, robbed a West Town bank Tuesday, marking at least four such crime committed while carrying various items such as stuffed toys and a bucket.
A man dressed as a construction worker who robbed an Uptown bank branch in December struck the same branch again on Friday — this time carrying a stuffed toy.
A woman who told investigators she was desperate because her unemployment benefits had run out has been charged with the attempted robbery of a bank in the North Side Lincoln Square neighborhood.
Leroy Delphie, 42, allegedly robbed North Community Bank branch, 800 North State St., on Friday and took an estimated $1,050, according to a criminal complaint.
A man suspected of being the so-called “Wicker Park Bandit,” wanted for robbing as many as 10 banks on the North Side, has been arrested and ordered held without bail.
A suspect in three bank robberies struck again Saturday afternoon, authorities said.
Authorities are searching for the “Wicker Park Bandit” — last spotted robbing his eight bank, this one in the River North neighborhood Monday morning.
A man wearing a white construction hat, goggles, an orange construction vest, white sweatshirt, white scarf and gloves robbed the North Community Bank branch Thursday.
Two branches of the same bank, about a mile and-a-half apart in the West Town area, were robbed, apparently by the same person, just minutes apart Friday morning.
A Lincoln Park bank branch that was robbed two weeks ago was the site of an attempted robbery Friday.
A serial bank robber dubbed the “Quick Change Bandit” has struck his fifth Chicago bank, authorities said Tuesday.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!