A woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.
Chicago police are investigating a reported rape that happened in broad daylight on the North Side last week.
The woman approached a teller at a bank in the 5300 block of North Broadway, said she had a gun and demanded money.
A bartender from the North Side Andersonville neighborhood faces a handful of traffic offenses and a felony cannabis charge after a crash with a police car in the Rogers Park neighborhood Tuesday night that injured two officers.
A man was critically injured in a high-rise fire Sunday night in the North Side Lincoln Park neighborhood.
An elderly northwest suburban woman died Sunday following a car accident last week that left her critically injured.
The two males, ages 17 and 18, were traveling in a Dodge Neon in 2400 block of West Irving Park Road when a dark-colored SUV pulled alongside and at least one gunman inside opened fire.
A firefighter was among three people injured early Friday during a fire in the North Side Rogers Park neighborhood.
Police are warning Near North Side businesses of a man using counterfeit currency to buy clothing at area stores
Police are warning businesses of a series of armed robberies that have occurred since January throughout the city, mostly on the North and West sides, that have been escalating and moving south.
One man suffered minor cuts and another refused medical attention after an accident at a Lincoln Park intersection early Friday sent one of the vehicles into a bank building.
A car crashed into a jewelry store early Saturday in the North Side Albany Park neighborhood.
The victims were standing on the sidewalk in the 5000 block of North Winthrop Avenue about 9:30 p.m. when two male suspects walked up and started shooting,
CHICAGO (STMW) – A woman who drunkenly walked into a roadway and was struck by a taxi cab on the North Side remains remains in critical condition. Police say the woman, 26, was “intoxicated” when […]
Normal service resumed on the Red Line Monday morning after an eight-car train derailed Sunday afternoon on the North Side, authorities said.
Police are looking for a man who beat, robbed and tried to rape a woman early Friday in the Edgewater neighborhood.
A couple of bicyclists killed in traffic accidents were remembered this morning where one of them died a couple of weeks ago on the Near North Side.
A bicyclist was struck and killed by a truck on the near North Side Friday.
South Side residents really do have more power outages than those on the North Side.
An elderly man suffering from Alzheimer’s disease went missing Sunday from his Irving Park neighborhood home on the North Side.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!