A woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.
Chicago police are investigating a reported rape that happened in broad daylight on the North Side last week.
The woman approached a teller at a bank in the 5300 block of North Broadway, said she had a gun and demanded money.
A bartender from the North Side Andersonville neighborhood faces a handful of traffic offenses and a felony cannabis charge after a crash with a police car in the Rogers Park neighborhood Tuesday night that injured two officers.
A man was critically injured in a high-rise fire Sunday night in the North Side Lincoln Park neighborhood.
An elderly northwest suburban woman died Sunday following a car accident last week that left her critically injured.
The two males, ages 17 and 18, were traveling in a Dodge Neon in 2400 block of West Irving Park Road when a dark-colored SUV pulled alongside and at least one gunman inside opened fire.
A firefighter was among three people injured early Friday during a fire in the North Side Rogers Park neighborhood.
Police are warning Near North Side businesses of a man using counterfeit currency to buy clothing at area stores
Police are warning businesses of a series of armed robberies that have occurred since January throughout the city, mostly on the North and West sides, that have been escalating and moving south.
One man suffered minor cuts and another refused medical attention after an accident at a Lincoln Park intersection early Friday sent one of the vehicles into a bank building.
A car crashed into a jewelry store early Saturday in the North Side Albany Park neighborhood.
The victims were standing on the sidewalk in the 5000 block of North Winthrop Avenue about 9:30 p.m. when two male suspects walked up and started shooting,
CHICAGO (STMW) – A woman who drunkenly walked into a roadway and was struck by a taxi cab on the North Side remains remains in critical condition. Police say the woman, 26, was “intoxicated” when […]
Normal service resumed on the Red Line Monday morning after an eight-car train derailed Sunday afternoon on the North Side, authorities said.
Police are looking for a man who beat, robbed and tried to rape a woman early Friday in the Edgewater neighborhood.
A couple of bicyclists killed in traffic accidents were remembered this morning where one of them died a couple of weeks ago on the Near North Side.
A bicyclist was struck and killed by a truck on the near North Side Friday.
South Side residents really do have more power outages than those on the North Side.
An elderly man suffering from Alzheimer’s disease went missing Sunday from his Irving Park neighborhood home on the North Side.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!