You remember the eye test, right?
Linebacker Nick Roach reportedly is leaving the Chicago Bears for the Oakland Raiders.
The Oakland Raiders are tarping off about 10,000 seats at the Coliseum to reduce capacity to approximately 53,250 next season.
Tim Brown had one chance to win a Super Bowl in his career with the Oakland Raiders.
Former Raiders wide receiver Tim Brown’s comments suggesting his old coach Bill Callahan threw Super Bowl XXXVII have made their way around the NFL landscape.
According to a report, former NFL head coach and current ESPN Monday Night Football broadcaster Jon Gruden will interview with some NFL teams in search of a head coaching position.
Huge games in Seattle and Baltimore, and Adrian Peterson steps closer to history. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
It’s officially crunch time in the NFL, and Week 15 is chock-full of crucial games with playoff implications. Four current playoff teams in the NFC square off and there’s a potential Super Bowl preview in Foxboro. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
Police say a man fell from the upper deck at Oakland Coliseum during Thursday’s Raiders-Broncos game and is in serious condition at a hospital.
With five games remaining, playoff pretenders are starting to drop out and contenders are battling for position. Two bitter rivals meet in Baltimore, and a potential playoff matchup in Chicago headline Week 13 action. Here’s my take on how the games will play out.
With Week 11 upon us, contenders are starting to separate themselves from pretenders. There are a few heavyweight bouts in the Sunday and Monday night games, featuring four very physical teams. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action is going to play out.
Week 10 features some intriguing matchups, none larger than the Sunday Night match-up at Soldier Field featuring two 7-1 squads.
The NFL is looking to create parity across the league, but 2012 is starting to look a lot like 2011.
Football fans, rejoice, the NFL is back! Week 1 features a few intriguing divisional matchups, as well as a heavyweight bout between two elite NFC teams. Here’s my take on how all of this weekend’s action will shake out.
According to an article published in the new issue of Sports Illustrated, former Ohio State Buckeye Terrell Pryor used the money he made from selling his sports memorabilia to help his family.
The Bears may have gotten more than just a backup running back when the team signed Michael Bush last week.
Gregg Williams and others may have broken the rules as they tried to get the most out of their defensive players, but they were not making NFL football something inherently worse than it was, is, or will be.
The Chicago Bears don’t have to worry about offensive coordinator Mike Tice leaving to coach the Oakland Raiders.
With changes in no short supply at Halas Hall, Bears insider Dan Pompei joined The Mully and Hanley Show to break down the action.
If Mike Tice is hired and decides to head to Oakland, the Bears may find themselves in a world of trouble.
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!