A woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.
The FAA says to expect flight delays and cancellations around the country, including Chicago.
There could be delays at O’Hare and other major airports when a furlough of air traffic controllers kicks in this Sunday.
A drug-sniffing dog had a big day at O’Hare Airport Monday allowing Customs and Border Protection officers to intercept four shipments of opium in a matter of hours.
The move would create the country’s largest airlines.
“Over My Dead Body” tells story of how relatives of the deceased fought plans to pave over Saint Johannes Cemetery.
An American Airlines flight attendant was ordered held in lieu of $10,000 bail Saturday for allegedly trying to bring a gun onto an airplane at O’Hare International Airport.
CBS 2’s Brad Edward went to O’Hare International Airport to hear to the stories of Chicagoans who were stranded in the Northeast this week.
A man died after he complained of chest pains while on an American Airlines flight headed to O’Hare International Airport Thursday morning.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s administration on Friday took its second hit in one week from a Wall Street rating agency when Moody’s Investors Service dropped the bond rating on billions of dollars in O’Hare Airport bonds about to go to market.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Wednesday he’s evaluating plans to shave up to 12 minutes off CTA travel times between downtown and O’Hare Airport and Midway Airports, a goal he views as more attainable than his predecessor’s dream of an express train to O’Hare.
A baggage handler at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport is accused of stealing a gun from a police officer’s checked baggage.
Fire crews are on the scene at O’Hare International Airport on Saturday afternoon after the wing of a plane clipped part of a chain link fence.
Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport is the most dangerous airport in America, according to a new report by Travel and Leisure. CBS 2′s Kristyn Hartman reports.
While East Coast residents are dealing with Hurricane Irene, travelers in Chicago are changing their plans after airlines are reporting more delays and cancellations Saturday afternoon.
The proposed tollway expansion plan attracted hundreds of people Friday night to several Chicago suburbs. Many like the idea despite a plan to increase toll fares
Trains have been stopped and thousands are without power after severe weather, which prompted tornado warnings, moved through the Chicago area Tuesday evening.
Computer problems were causing delays Friday night with United Airline’s operations, impacting flights nationwide. O’Hare Airport in Chicago became snared with stranded passengers.
The Illinois Senate Tuesday narrowly passed and sent to Gov. Pat Quinn legislation that would authorize a casino for Chicago, put slot machines at racetracks and the city’s airports and add casinos in the suburbs.
National Transportation Safety Board investigators now have a good idea how far apart the planes were in Monday’s near collision at O’Hare International Airport.
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.108
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!