Mayor Rahm Emanuel said, by failing to pass expanded background checks for gun sales, Congress has let politics has get in the way of what should be elected officials’ first priority: protecting the public.
Two Wisconsin women who used a website to promote an “escort” service that was actually a front to prostitute a juvenile girl have been charged with human trafficking, according to police.
History buffs can have loads of fun surfing the Internet on a new online exhibit marking the 50th anniversary of the dedication of O’Hare International Airport.
The Illinois House has passed a measure to require online driver’s education courses for young people who don’t take such classes in high school.
CBS 2′s Mary kay Kleist reports on the downside of having too much information available on the Internet.
Last year, about 500,000 additional students began their online education. But some experts worry they’re missing something. CBS 2′s Ed Curran reports.
Chicago City Clerk Susana Mendoza wants more drivers to buy their city vehicle sticker online rather than by mail.
Customers flooded the Ravinia Web site to buy concert tickets on the first day of sales Thursday, and many are complaining that they had to wait online for hours.
Starting this Sunday, lottery players will be able to buy tickets online.
The Illinois Lottery is racing headlong into the Internet age.
The City of Naperville has unveiled an innovative new way for motorists to get their road conditions during the winter.
The City of Chicago has rolled out a new Web site with thousands of restaurant inspection results online.
Gov. Pat Quinn has signed a new law that will allow patients to once again go online and look up information on their doctors.
In a world in which you can cheaply video-chat with your grandchildren, the Illinois judicial system is farther behind these cyber-times than you may think.
Metra wants to hear from you on the possibility of fare hikes and service cuts, and it doesn’t matter if you ride Metra daily or never come within miles of a commuter train.
If you got hit with a ticket on the tollway, but swear you paid it, someone will now listen to your beef online.
The Naperville Police Department will begin offering an online reporting service to people who want to file an official police report at 9 a.m. Monday.
A 24-year-old Wisconsin man was charged Wednesday with the sexual assault of an 11-year-old girl from the Northwest Side that he met through an internet chat room.
A convicted felon from Chicago Heights has been arrested for allegedly holding a woman against her will, beating and choking her after meeting her on the Internet.
It’s called Wavee.com, and you can supposedly get a steal of a deal. Or can you? Consumer advocates tell a different story.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!