The second phase of reconstruction of the Wells Street Bridge begins Friday night.
Police are looking for a man who allegedly approached a teen girl and fondled her on an Orange Line train last week.
Two CTA employees were injured when an Orange Line train derailed in a train yard near Midway Airport early today.
Construction work means delays and station closings for CTA ‘L’ riders in the Loop and at one north side Red Line station.
The CTA is investigating the derailment of a train chartered by a group of railroad enthusiasts Sunday.
CTA Orange Line and Green Line trains have been delayed in the South Loop after a train derailed just south of the Roosevelt station.
CTA Brown, Orange and Pink Line riders are in for delays and reroutes this weekend, as the CTA begins the latest phase of track reconstruction on the Loop elevated train tracks.
Red Line CTA trains were severely disrupted Thursday morning after a derailment and small fire in the Red Line near the Roosevelt stop.
A teenager who claims he was sexually abused by a CTA security guard at an Orange Line stop last year is suing the guard, the CTA and the transit agency’s security companies.
The Guardian Angels are patrolling near the CTA’s Roosevelt train station after a 21-year-old man was shot there Monday night.
Football fans attending Sunday’s Bears game against the Seattle Seahawks have plenty of ways to get to the game — including CTA, Metra, Pace and numerous parking lot options. The Bears host the Seahawks at noon at Soldier Field.
If you’re tried of sitting in delays on the Loop ‘L,’ a fellow rider has a plan to speed things up.
Orange and Pink Line trains will be rerouted Downtown Sunday for structural maintenance work in the Loop.
The Chicago Transit Authority is putting two proposed rapid transit extensions on hold as it tries to cope with its latest financial crisis.
The CTA will operate special shuttle buses for people attending the 2011 Chicago Auto Show, and will provide service during all show hours on three regular bus routes.
A security guard contracted by the CTA handcuffed and sexually abused a teenage boy who jumped a turnstile on the Orange Line over the weekend, Cook County prosecutors said Thursday.
CHICAGO (STMW) – Equipment problems on the CTA Orange Line Saturday evening has led to some delays and reroutes.
Fire officials remain at a CTA station following a fire on an Orange Line train.
CTA riders on the Brown, Orange and Green lines may experience delays in the Loop this weekend as upgrades continue on the signal system.
New cars’ power system means no mix-and-matching.
- Should Indoor Sprinklers Be Mandatory For New Homes?Safety advocates say new construction should include indoor sprinklers to make homes more fireproof. CBS 2's Chris Martinez looks at both sides of the debate.149
- Cop Shoots Trucker In Parking Lot Of Merrillville, Ind. Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- 25 Years Ago, Laurie Dann Went On Deadly Rampage On North ShoreIt was 25 years ago today when a tragedy unfolded in Winnetka.246
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!