A 16-year-old boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening.
At least seven people were wounded in shootings across Chicago Wednesday afternoon and evening, police said.
23 shot, three fatally. An ominous ending to the month of April last night in Chicago. Among the victims to survive: A man named Michael Bailey, Junior.
A 10-year-old boy playing near his Austin neighborhood home became the unintended victim of gun violence Wednesday night when he was struck by a stray bullet meant for someone else.
A man was injured in a shooting in the South Side Chatham neighborhood Saturday night.
A man was shot and killed in west suburban Maywood Saturday night.
One man is dead and at least two other people were wounded in weekend gun violence in Chicago.
A man was fatally shot in the head Friday afternoon on the South Side.
Chicago Police said a 19-year-old man was shot in the arm early this morning – and drove himself to a firehouse to get help.
Two men were critically injured by stab wounds and five people were shot Sunday morning in five separate incidents.
A 21-year-old woman was shot in the neck early Sunday in the West Ridge neighborhood on the Far North Side.
Two men were killed and at least four other people were wounded in weekend gun violence in Chicago.
A man is dead after being shot in the head Sunday morning in the West Side Austin neighborhood, police said.
A 17-year-old boy was shot in the hip early Sunday in the Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood on the South Side.
Disparaging comments made in person and on Facebook may have led a woman to stab her brother’s teenage girlfriend eight times on Valentine’s Day at her Southwest Side home, a family member said.
A 17-year-old boy is dead and a teen who was with him wounded during a shooting in the Little Village neighborhood Saturday evening.
Two people were killed and at least four other people were wounded in weekend shootings across the city, police said.
A man was critically injured Sunday afternoon after he was shot in the head in the Little Village neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
A 22-year-old man was critically wounded Sunday morning in a shooting in the Little Village neighborhood.
Two men were shot late Friday in the Southwest Side Gage Park neighborhood.
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!