LeBron James caught the inbounds pass, changed direction and immediately attacked the rim.
Conference Finals have arrived. See the official schedule of games, scores and seedings.
Four NBA teams remain in the running for the title, and the never-say-die Bulls are not one of them because, well, they died.
Luol Deng scored 20 points, Carlos Boozer had 18 and the Chicago Bulls overcame the absence of starting center Joakim Noah to earn an 87-84 victory over the Indiana Pacers on Saturday night.
David West scored 29 points and Paul George had 21 points, 11 rebounds and five assists, leading Indiana past short-handed Chicago 111-101 on Monday night, and into a share of the Central Division lead.
Luol Deng added 17 points for the Bulls, who never trailed and finished the preseason with a 5-2 record, best in the Central Division.
Dwyane Wade scored 41 points, LeBron James added 28 and Miami finished off the Indiana Pacers, sending the Heat back to the Eastern Conference finals with a 105-93 victory in Game 6 on Thursday night.
LeBron James had 29 points, eight rebounds and seven assists, and the Miami Heat beat the New York Knicks 106-94 on Wednesday night to win the Eastern Conference first-round series in five games.
Anthony vowed after the team’s latest first-round ouster that things will change. And soon.
Baron Davis left Game 4 of the Knicks’ opening round match-up with the Heat with an apparently serious knee injury.
The Knicks defeat the Heat 89-87 to force Game 5 and snapped their 13-game playoff losing streak.
LeBron James scored 32 points, including eight straight to start the fourth quarter and break open the game, and the Miami Heat took a 3-0 lead, sending the New York Knicks to an NBA postseason-record 13th straight loss, 87-70 on Thursday night.
Amar’e Stoudemire and Iman Shumpert are sidelined. Jeremy Lin isn’t back yet. So where are the Knicks supposed to find enough offense to compete with Miami?
The short-handed Knicks could really, really use a healthy Jeremy Lin on the court in their first-round playoff series against Miami. Emphasis on healthy.
The Knicks sounded hopeful about Jeremy Lin’s return — and that was before Monday night’s debacle.
This much was certain: Amar’e Stoudemire’s hand was cut so severely that doctors and paramedics were summoned, drops of blood stained the carpet and a piece of glass in the door to a fire-extinguisher case needed to be replaced.
The Knicks were dealt a blow on the scoreboard and to their roster as Iman Shumpert was carried off the court. The Knicks were defeated by the Heat 100-67 in Game 1.
Iman Shumpert suffered a season-ending ACL tear and as a result, any hope of the Knicks competing with the Heat have ended.
The NBA lockout-shortened regular season has come to a close and the playoff teams have been decided. Let’s take a look at the Eastern Conference matchups to give you insight into who we think will come out on top.
Luol Deng scored 20 points, teaming with Derrick Rose in a decisive third-quarter rally that sent the Chicago Bulls to their seventh straight victory, 92-72 over the Indiana Pacers on Monday night.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!