Have you noticed it? Something in the air, making your eyes scratchy, your nose runny and your attitude pretty lousy? CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports.
It was a miraculous moment months in the making senior Miles Turner. Still on the mend after suffering five gunshot wounds, he sported a white tux and sparkly class ring for his night to shine. CBS 2′s Pamela Jones reports.
Promila Mehta-Paul disappeared shortly after making a deposit at a local bank. On Thursday, there was some activity at the missing woman’s house.
There’s a multi-state manhunt for a woman accused of visiting local auctions, winning bids and then taking off with them without paying.
The teens were trying to walk across 147th street when a witness says a driver headed the wrong way slammed into them. CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports.
Questions remain more than a year after physical education teacher Mary Thorson committed suicide.
Danielle Gandy-Dunn says lupus and a muscle disorder have weakened her legs so much she needs a wheelchair to get around Ivy Tech Community College. CBS 2′s Pamela Jones reports.
Published reports say the skeletal remains could have been buried among the weeds and burned out buildings for a couple of years.
A woman walking with her dogs in Glencoe was confronted by a pack of coyotes and when it was all over, the fire department and a long ladder were needed, reports CBS 2’s Pamela Jones.
Authorities were warning Chicago area residents about scammers using skimming devices on ATMS to steal money from people’s bank accounts.
A Skokie doctor is accused of videotaping male college wrestlers in the locker room of a community college in Michigan.
More coyote sightings in the Chicago area have been keeping parents and pet-owners nervous, and police busy.
But just how safe is that ice? CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports.
The lawsuit – which seeks class-action status – includes photos of a Footlong sub that measures less than 11 inches long.
Three Schaumburg police officers have been arrested, following a federal drug investigation.
We just can’t seem to get rid of those pesky and itchy bed bugs. In fact, the city of Chicago is number one when it comes to customers calling for treatment.
Residents of the Dearborn Park neighborhood were on alert Thursday, a day after a man sexually assaulted a resident outside her home. CBS 2′s Pamela Jones reports.
CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports it’s where people put their purses and bags that has thieves waiting to pounce.
The city’s parking meters, Chicago area water rates, cigarettes, license plates — all are getting more expensive this year.
It all started with hundreds of lawsuits against Toyota, but tonight, it is ending with a billion dollar payout and the Toyota-owners are asking how much of that billion they’ll see.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!