The “f—ing fans” sure sound different when the scoreboard changes, don’t they, Jay?
The Blackhawks have won three straight and are 5-0-1 in their last six games.
This one was a must-must, a necessary condition for continuing one’s emotional investment in a severely flawed Bears team, even if one may know better.
We talk to Paul Bessire of PredictionMachine.com and get his locks of the week. Saints over Jags Redskins and Titans as upset winners Cowboys over Lions Georgia Tech over NC State
Lance Briggs made it clear just a few weeks ago he wanted to be traded if the Chicago Bears wouldn’t restructure his contract. He hasn’t stopped making big statements since then. He’s just delivering them on the field.
The Florida Panthers and general manager Dale Tallon acquired Tomas Kopecky’s rights from the Chicago Blackhawks during the NHL Entry Draft on June 27. On Wednesday, the Panthers signed him to a four-year contract.
After winning a Heisman Trophy and a National Championship, Auburn’s Cam Newton can add No. 1 overall pick to his resume.
The Chicago Blackhawks and the Florida Panthers battled into the second period in a scoreless game before Brent Seabrook lit the lamp on a power play. The goal would prove to the biggest difference maker in the game.
Earlier this month, the Chicago Blackhawks lost to the Florida Panthers, and that was with their leading scorer Patrick Sharp. Now the Blackhawks will try avenge that loss without their injured forward.
Despite two goals in the second period and an onslaught of shots in the third, the Chicago Blackhawks were unable to come back from a three goal deficit.
Former Blackhawks general manager Dale Tallon helped build the team that won the Stanley Cup last season. He had a big hand in drafting or signing the team’s core players that are still around, but that’s where it ends.
Forced to part ways from the Bears coaching staff after the 2006 Super Bowl appearance, Ron Rivera learned a big lesson.
According to multiple reports, former Bears’ linebacker and defensive coordinator Ron Rivera will be named the next head coach of the Carolina Panthers.
Ron Rivera was the defensive coordinator of the Chicago Bears when they went to the Super Bowl in the 2006 season. And according to a report, is close to becoming the next head coach of the Carolina Panthers.
It seems everyday brings a new outlook for the 2011 NFL season. Yesterday, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said he was hopeful a new deal could be reached. Today, comes a less optimistic outlook.
The Minnesota Vikings finally did something right this season. By beating the Philadelphia Eagles, the Vikings gave the Bears a guaranteed first round bye in the NFC Playoffs.
This Bears’ season has come as a surprise to most, and there’s potential for it to get even more better before playoffs start.
Julius Peppers was the biggest free agent target of the off-season. The book on Peppers, in Carolina, was that he took plays off, so far here in Chicago that couldn’t be farther from the truth.
(WSCR) – Jimmy Clausen was considered an elite quarterback prospect coming out of high school. While at Notre Dame he played in a pro-style offense and developed into a very good game manager and an […]
When the Bears hired Mike Martz as their Offense Coordinator it was expected that the passing game would become the main focus of the offense. The traditional Martz offense is a timing-based passing attack that […]
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!