A number of Crystal Lake high school students are facing disciplinary action for sexting.
Cancer has claimed the life of a tireless rescue worker who saved more than 200 animals over the past 8 years in the Chicago area.
The childhood home of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer is up for sale. The northern Ohio home was the site of Dahmer’s first murder in 1978.
There will be no charges filed against the neighbors who picked clean an Aurora home they believed had been abandoned.
Police in Riverside have busted a man for selling phony magazine subscriptions around the western suburb.
Fighting a large mulch fire in Northern Illinois has resulted in a big price tag, and disagreement over who is going to pay it.
A three-year international manhunt has ended with the arrest of a former Chicagoan on child pornography charges.
The chairman of the Regional Transportation Authority is floating a proposal he says could save taxpayers as much as $150 million a year.
Ernest Hemingway’s boyhood home in Oak Park has been sold.
This year’s unusual weather means you may not find your favorite item at your neighborhood farmers market this year.
The first production version of the 2013 Dodge Dart rolled off the Chrysler assembly line in Belvidere this week.
Joliet police are doing their part to eradicate drugs from the streets, using a powerful tool of destruction called the Drug Terminator.
A parole violator made dramatic leap from a balcony in Naperville in an attempt to escape police, but his plan didn’t work.
Illinois lawmakers are pushing for criminal background checks for online daters.
Google on Tuesday is honoring the esteemed architect Ludwig Mies Van der Rohe, in honor of what would be his 126th birthday.
The first statewide smoking ban in Indiana was signed into law by Gov. Mitch Daniels Monday.
An effort reportedly is underway to make life easier for motorists who occasionally use Illinois toll roads.
A published report says the Midwest Generation power company may leave Illinois altogether after closing two of its old coal-fired plants in Chicago.
Silver Cross hospital officially moved its operations from Joliet to New Lenox over the weekend.
Skyscraper enthusiasts and those in the tall building business now have a new Web site for reference purposes.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!