Mannelly has played his entire 15-year career with the Bears since he was drafted in 6th round of the 1998 NFL Draft. His 15 years with the Bears are a team record. He also holds the team record for the number of games played, with 230.
In his 216th NFL game Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts, Patrick Mannelly begins a record 15th season with the Bears.
The Bears made their final cuts Friday to reduce the roster to 53 players. They can sign eight players to the practice squad Saturday.
As Bears mini-camp got underway in Lake Forest Tuesday afternoon, Brian Urlacher was once again on the sideline wearing a hat, not a helmet.
The Bears have invited undrafted free agent longsnapper Kyle Wojta to rookie mini-camp and will see how he performs before offering a contract.
With the ink still wet on his new, two-year contract with the Bears signed Tuesday, special teams coordinator Dave Toub joined The McNeil and Spiegel Show to discuss the state of the Bears.
The Bears signed defensive end Jake Laptad Tuesday to handle long snapping duties after Patrick Mannelly suffered a torn ACL in Sunday’s win over the Chargers.
The Bears will sign Jake Laptad to handle long snapping duties for the injured Patrick Mannelly, according to the Chicago Tribune.
Bears long-snapper Patrick Mannelly ruptured an ACL on a second-quarter extra point and will be lost for the rest of the season.
With Bears long snapper Patrick Mannelly down with a knee injury, it looks like Tyler Clutts with take over.
CHICAGO (AP) — Bears long snapper Patrick Mannelly has left Sunday’s game against the San Diego Chargers because of a knee injury. He was injured on a punt in the second quarter. It was not […]
Bears running back Marion Barber is expected to make his debut Sunday against the Panthers, while Earl Bennett (chest) and Gabe Carimi (knee) were officially ruled out.
Running back Marion Barber and safties Chris Harries and Major Wright all particpated fully in practice on Wednesday after missing last Sunday’s game against the Packers.
Laurence Holmes takes your Bears questions every week in his mailbag.
The Chicago Bears have extended two contracts Monday. Patrick Mannelly and Matt Toeaina will be playing two and three more years for Chicago.
The Bears are ready to play in a frigid day on a hopefully thawed field. The question, however, is are the Vikings? Minnesota hasn’t played an outdoor home game since 1981 and the Metrodome’s collapsed roof moved the game to TCF Bank Stadium.
Lovie Smith takes constant criticism from the media and fans. But the players show unwavering support for their head coach, and the reason for that is simple, they trust him.
So far this week, there has been plenty of discussion about where the Bears-Vikings game will be played. And it seems as if that discussion hasn’t reached Halas Hall.
CHICAGO (AP) Chicago Bears long snapper Patrick Mannelly set a team record by playing in his 192nd game, moving past Steve McMichael.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!