A pedestrian was struck and killed by a car in West Chicago Friday night.
A pedestrian was criticallly injured Saturday afternoon when she was struck by a vehicle on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side.
A man was struck and killed early Saturday after he walked into traffic in the southbound lanes of the Dan Ryan Expressway.
The victim, believed to be in his 60s, had both of his legs run over by the bus near Oak Park, an emergency official said.
A Northwest Indiana man was high on drugs when he hit and injured an 83-year-old pedestrian while driving through the Albany Park neighborhood earlier this week.
A driver Monday morning slammed into several parked cars and a person waiting at a bus stop, and finally smashed into a flower shop at the edge of the Albany Park neighborhood.
Bond was set at $150,000 on Monday for a motorist charged with DUI after allegedly hitting and killing a pedestrian early Saturday near Millennium Park.
A train struck and killed a pedestrian early Thursday in Vernon Hills, prompting authorities to halt the train and leaving early-morning commuters delayed.
A pedestrian was killed early Friday in an accident on the inbound Eisenhower Expressway near Mannheim Road.
A woman was killed after being struck by a Blue Line train Friday afternoon on the Near West Side, temporarily shutting power in both directions.
A pedestrian was struck and killed in Vancouver Friday by a fake taxi used in the Canadian version of the TV game show “Cash Cab.”
A witness described a “surreal” scene Friday afternoon as a car turned the wrong way at a busy Loop intersection, caused an accident, then struck other vehicles and pedestrians in an attempt to get away.
A 14-year-old boy was in “very critical” condition Saturday morning after being struck by a car Friday night in northwest suburban Schaumburg.
The Illinois Secretary of State asks federal officials to check the backgrounds of all commercial drivers license applicants, in the wake of this week’s fatal bus-pedestrian accident in Streeterville.
Charges are pending against the driver of a private coach bus, which struck and killed a woman in the Streeterville neighborhood Tuesday night.
A Metra train fatally struck an elderly Evanston man Friday afternoon in an apparent suicide in north suburban Wilmette.
A 63-year-old man has died after being struck by a car in the Far South Side’s Mount Greenwood neighborhood.
A Metra train struck a pedestrian Tuesday evening in north suburban Highwood.
A man was killed in an apparent hit-and-run collision in the Humboldt Park neighborhood Friday night.
The 44-year-old victim died on the scene, and the city driver was ticketed.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!