CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson hopes the first lady will convey an urgent message to her husband when she returns from Chicago.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says lawmakers shouldn’t cave to the demands of the NRA that Chicago commuters be allowed to carry concealed weapons.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson is all for making Chicago more bike friendly, but he has some concerns about Mayor Emanuel’s plans for Washington Street in the Loop.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson is a fan of Valentine’s Day, but not of the cost to buy a simple card.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson has some advice for police officials who are instituting a new priority system for emergency calls.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson smells something a little funny with reports that President Obama is considering Vogue editor Anna Wintour as a candidate for U.S. ambassador to Great Britain.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says he won’t be shedding any tears for the Notre Dame star.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says the Commander-in-Chief’s Cabinet stands to lose any sense of gender balance in his second term.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson sounds off on lawmakers and their inability to help keep schools running.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson is flabbergasted by the type of merchandise ripped off from a hoity-toity Gold Coast store Thursday.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson tallies up the costs taxpayers fork over to a Congress that gives very little in return.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says the colleagues of fallen firefighter Herbie Johnson deserve a new, fair contract.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says the Bears have bigger fish to fry, even if the media continues to be fascinated by quarterback Jay Cutler’s angry sidelines behavior.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel seems to find money for everything his administration wants, CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson reports. So why can’t he find money for the schools?
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says taxpayers should have a better look into contract negotiations between teachers and Chicago Public Schools.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson is getting besieged by requests for money from Barack Obama’s campaign.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says the Word Tennis Federation is overreaching with the idea of limiting vocalizations during games.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson praises a new restaurant in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood that offers something for people of all economic backgrounds.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says deep-pocketed Joe Ricketts can solve his son’s headaches about Wrigley Field renovations easily enough.
Fourth-graders at Swift Elementary School in the Edgewater neighborhood teach the CBS 2 anchorman about the role positive thinking plays in their lives.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!